Chapter 23: The first hero basic training.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

Both classes mingled amongst each other except for the silent types. Monoma was just spending his time glaring at the class 1-A students, Ibara went straight to Izuku to befriend him. "Midoriya-san, how many points did you get in total in the physical exam?" asked Ibara as Izuku thought for a second and answered " I got 196 points Ibara-san, what about you?". Ibara looked in awe as she said " That is such a high score! Mine was 64, have you beaten the record Midoriya-san?". Izuku nodded as they kept conversing with each other.

Akeno was listening to them both while also introducing herself too. Not wanting to be left out. Momo found a kindred spirit in Kendo as they both made quick friends much like Tetsutetsu and Kirishima. The silent black-haired poker face girl from 1-B, Yui kodai was conversing with Tsuyu while Setsuna was trying to get into Shoto's nerves which was not working with the dense idiot.

The boy's of 1-b and 1-a except Monoma and Shoto got along well as they were discussing everyday things and their training schedules. An hour later the end bell rang as the students packed their stuff and left the classroom. Izuku nodded at Momo as they both went together towards the parking spot. Izuku got out the keys as they both got in and drove away ignoring the awe and shock gazes of some of their classmates and other students.

Next day.

((( SO NORMAL!))). was the thought of most of the 1-a students because apart from their hero training they will also receive normal high school education in subjects like History, maths, english and science. It was after lunch break that all the students were pumped up for their first Basic Hero Training class. 

"Ne, who do you think will teach us?", " we had heros as teachers for other subjects, so maybe some popular hero like the top 50?". " I hope with All Might, the manliest hero!". 

The murmers stopped as everyone heard loud and fast footsteps as All Might burst through the door holding the edges with his hand as he yelled " I am coming through the door like a normal person." .

Gazes filled with awe and excitement filled the class as everyone paid attention to the no.1 hero who is their teacher now as students commented "Its All Might!." "Wow, he really is a teacher.". " This is the best!.". "That is a costume from the silver age right?". "It's style is soo different! Its giving me goose bumps.". 

All Might arrived at the podium as he said "I am teaching Basic Hero training. It is the subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero.". The students nodded in understanding as All Might continued " Now, your first class will be.." All Might showcased a card which read 'combat' as he said "Combat training!". 

'""" Combat training?"""". "And to go with that is these...." All Might dragged out as he pointed at the odd painted parts of the walls which extended revealing suitcases. All Might continued " Hero costumes! made out of your quirk registrations and the requests you sent before the school started. NOW GO CHANGE AND GATHER AT GROUND BETA.".

Everyone rushed as they snatched their suitcases and ran to the changing room while Izuku flashed there before everyone to avoid the crowding. Izuku's costume was very simple. It was a black body suit which covers everything from his neck down , the body suit was sleeveless sicne Izuku wanted access to his storage tattoos. There was chainmail armor around his stomach and chest part and also a grey chest-guard on the body suit.