At my worst

Avani—

"Did you become fatter?"

"Don't eat like that the food won't run away"

"you dress like you're homeless"

"Don't smile like that it's weird"

"Why are your teeth like that?"

"Avani, look this ad is for you. Maybe it'll help you loose some weight"

"Are those cuts? Have you been self harming? What an idiot"

"Guys Avani cuts! She's such an idiot I can't believe her. To disrespect her mother like that.. I put everything for you and you're still unhappy? whay more do you want?"

"Do you have depression? Of course you don't why would you have it?"

I'm sick of It all. Change yourself, kill yourself, love yourself. If doesn't matter to me now. I bite my lip harder each time I make a noise trying to be as quiet as possible. Just a few more things and I'm ready.

I look at my phone to see that its almost 4am. Everyone is asleep. I take my stuff and head towards the door. I take the keys and trap them in my palm trying to make less noise. Carefully putting the key in the keyhole I look around once more.

I take a deep breath

"Let's do this" I whisper to myself as I unlocked the door and run out of the house. I run down the stairs from the 5th floor to the outside and run to my planned hiding spot.

My light brown hair flying in my fave as I run while the wind blows on my back. I had one of those electric scooter that you pay for when you want to use it planted in my way so I could run away faster. I slide out my credit card and press it against the mini screen whole wasting no time to get on it.

I boost up the scooter with one foot and press on the gas as I zoom off to the planned location.

Charli—

I'm taking a tiny stroll around the neighbourhood. It's calm and cool. In the distance I notice someone.

Who rides bikes at 4am? whatever not my business. I walk on the pavement breathing in the cool air as someone bumps into me.

"Fuck shit I'm so sorry let me help you up"
A rather deep but feminine voice says. She tries to help me up but almost fails due to how tired she is.

"I'm so sorry again" She practically breathes out the words as she tries taking the bags in her arms again.

"It's totally fine and let me help you with that alright?"

"I- no that's alright I can do it by myself" She tries to insist. Panic in her voice

"Calm down I won't do anything plus you're tired. If you don't mind then why not come over to mines for a rest? Sounds weird but it's late and you should get some rest yeah?" I suggest. Also did I mention that she's hella pretty? yeah I think I'm gay now.

Weirdly she agrees and I lead her inside.

"Of fuck me your house is cool" She says while looking around. I kinda blush at her sentence but shake it off as it could be a weird habit sentence.

"Thank you. By the way you're clothes are cool! I love that style of yours." I say back complimenting her. Her eyes widen

"Really? Thank you so much!" She smiles and makes a few tiny jumps out of excitement.

Honestly that was really cute. Am I crushing on her? No way I can't do that we just met.

Suddenly Dixie comes down from her room looking exhausted. Did something happen between her and Addison? If you know what I mean ahah-

"Dixie? You seem tired. What happened?" I say startling her a bit and sje plops down on the couch.

"Oh nothing it's jist adi- oh hey who's that?"

I look at the girl as she seems a tiny bit nervous. I hold her hand in hopes of comforting her feeling how soft her hands are.

"Oh that's uhhh" I look at her again hoping she would introduce herself since I didn't get her name due to me checking her out

"Your girlfriend?" Dixie says with a smirk on her face as she wiggled her eyebrows. I blushed a bit out of embarrassment.

"Eh uh no. My name is Avani, Avani Gregg nice to meet you." She says while letting go of my hand to shake Dixie's.

"Nice to meet you too. As you heard my name is Dixie, Charli's sister." She nodded looking at me and raising her brow a bit. I nodded confirming that it's me Dixie was talking about.

 — ' ' NOTE ' ' —

— ' ' NOTE ' ' —

AHHH I FINALLY MADE THE FIRST CHAPTER??? ALSO THANK YOU (FAV AUTHOR ATM) FOR COMMENTING ON MY BOOK I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND YOUR COMMENT GAVE ME MOTIVATION TO UPDATE !!

ILL MAKE THE BOOK MORE AESTHETIC AND EVERYTHING LATER. ILL ALSO CHECK FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES LOL !!