Dance in the dark

Let's have an unexpected ship (character development?? idk)

Heath sits down opposite of me trying to collect himself. I really don't know why we're doing this. I'm busy, I have a coffee shop to deal with and he gets mad at me for not paying attention to him. I don't get it, it's not a big deal I'm just busy.

"Nikki, I've done so much for you to notice me but you didn't. For God's sake just give me 50% of the shop." I was about to protest but he continued "I won't make any decisions without consulting them with you. I'll help you with your work just let me spend some time with you.." He trails off.

He wants to spend time with me? I look at him and all I can say Is, I've never seen anyone more beautiful than him. He looks at angelic, how come I never noticed it? I shake my head as I look back at him, he stares back. He looked to the side and his half brunnete half red hair covered his eyes once again.

I decided to see what's under his mask. I mean he said that he removes it often, he thinks he looks cooler with it on. I agree but I think he'd look better without it.

I walk up to him as he turns his head to me. I sit down next to him and I can see through his mask that his breathing got quicker and heavier. I reach for his mask and remove it, unexpectedly. After doing so I remove the hair tie from my hand and tie his hair up to see his face.

He looked stunning to say the least. His eyes were also diffrent like his hair one was blue and the other was dark brown, almost black. I loved it. His skin - flawless and soft, silky and a pale. His lips, soft and plump. I just couldn't resist when he pulled me closer by my tie.

Oh and his scent.. it's like strawberries and vanilla mixed together, it was irresistible and it made me want more. My eyes look at his lips and back to his eyes as he did the same, after that he leaned in, almost as if he was about to sit up straight but something made me turn him to the side and make him fall on the couch as I got on top of him.

It was all it took for Heath before he pulled my by my collar and smashed his lips against mine. It was the best feeling I've had in years he flipped me over and rested his hand on my neck.

He licked my lips for entrance and I was about to let him but then I came to my senses. I shot up, luckily Heath got up quickly too otherwise we would've bumped our heads.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?" I yelled as I put my hands over my face and he chuckles.

"Nikki I have NEVER heard you drop the f bomb!" He laughed as he fully sat up and looked at me, his eyes sparkling.

I looked at him like a lost puppy as he cupped my cheek. I leaned into his touch and we stayed like that for a while.

"I'm giving you 50% of the shop." I said in a serious tone. His eyes went wide and his lips curved into a smile. "No way for real?" He scoffed looking around and then back at me before hugging me tightly and burying his face in my neck. "Thank you so much I promise you, you won't regret it!" He mumbled against my neck and while talking he did something making me almost moan. I don't know what it was. Whether it was his voice creating a vibrating feeling to my neck or his hand on my lap but I loved it.

 Whether it was his voice creating a vibrating feeling to my neck or his hand on my lap but I loved it

' ' NOTE ' ' —

SO HOW WE FEELING ABOUT NIKKI X HEATH???

IF YOU ASK ME THEN I THINK THEY MAKE A GREAT SHIP AHAHAH

What shoudl their ship name be? While writing this is thought of Heakki or like neath??? I THINK NEATH SOUNDS GOOD BUT HEAKKI ISNT THAT BAD EITHER AHSJDJDJVJ

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE THE OTHER SHIPS I PLANNED !!