01.

01. "You didn't see that coming?"

"Report to your stations immediately." Someone urgently called over the announcement system. "This is not a drill. We are under attack! I repeat, we are under attack!."

The triplets looked at each other before holding each other's hands. Alice buries her forehead into Pietro's arm. Wanda placed her head on Pietro's shoulder. Herr Skrucker comes bounding into the room.

"Who gave the order to attack?"

A shy timid man makes himself known. "Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers."

Strucker groans at the man's words. "Can we hold them?"

"They're the Avengers." The man hesitated before finally speaking.

Strucker turned to the rest of his troops. "Deploy the rest of the tanks. Concentrate fire on the weak ones."

One of the other Herr's came up to Strucker. Strucker leans down to his ear. "Everything we've accomplished.... But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough." The other Herr holds up a hand.

"Then let's show them what we have accomplished." He glanced at the triplets, currently listening to the whole conversation. "Send out the triplets."

"It's too soon."

"It's what they signed up for."

"My men can hold them."

Alice looked toward her siblings and watched as they all silently agreed to get out of there.

They slipped through the door to their right and bounded down the stairs. The adrenaline is already pulsing through her veins. She could set fire to the iron man who killed her parents. Oh, how she would love to watch him burn.

They ran as quickly as they could down the circular stone stairs. Pietro pulled his sisters into a corner. "Be safe. You know the plan." Alice nodded at her brother's words. Revenge was finally coming Stark's way.

"Wanda and I act like we are a part of Hydra and Alice, you go to the Avengers and act scared for your dear life. Get in, hijack, get out." His brows raised as his blue eyes went from Wanda to Alice.

"That shouldn't be hard, we were held here for days on end," Wanda tilted her head in agreement. "I say that I was being held against my will, they tested me and I don't know where I am."

Wanda nodded. "I have the inside here, Pietro you're outside, Alice find an avenger and do your worst."

She nodded, watching her siblings for what could be the last time. "I won't be gone long. Where should we meet up in Sokovia?"

Wanda pondered for a moment thinking about where they could meet up again. "The market. In the hat section, Alamay would love to see you again."

Alice and Pietro nodded. They went in for one last hug. Just as they were all about to go their own ways, Alice called out to her brother. He came running back to her.

"Pietro, don't be afraid to cause trouble."

He smirked. "How'd you know?" Laughter and mischief bounced around in his eyes.

She smiled. "Go for the weakest one, Hawkeye. Take him off guard. I'll also go after him."

He nodded and went for their secret handshake. Fist bump, elbow touch, forehead touch. They all shared the same secret handshake. It was sacred to all three of them. Wanda was already out of sight, off to find trouble for the Avengers. He went his own way, leaving Alice by herself.