Horrible Day

It would be an understatement to say that Clint Barton's day started off horrible.

  Director Fury had called Clint at three o'clock in the morning  to escort and protect a German politician. 

  The agent had had plenty of similar missions and so he expected it to be a piece of cake...

    It was not a piece of cake.

"Hallo Herr Müller. SHIELD hat mich geschickt. Ich werde dich heute begleiten" Clint greeted the man, who reached around 5'6, and showed him the way to the car.   (Hello Mr. Müller. SHIELD sent me. I will accompany you today.)

    Clint Barton had been drinking his coffee and watching the speech, which in his opinion was quite boring, from the roof of a nearby apartment  when he noticed a suspicious woman in the crowd. 

    The woman had been pushing through the crowdcausing many people to grow angry with her,  and she kept looking around like she was waiting for something, or someone. Heading down the emergency ladder Clint kept watching the lady dressed in black make her way to the front row, and as Barton reached the hard cement the woman threw a small object at the platform. 

    Clint Barton knew exactly what it was. A bomb.

 Another chapter done yay!

Bye Friends!

EJ