Australia or Austria?

Let's just pretend shield knows about Hydra but don't know the name of Hydra if that makes sense.   

 Clint decided on asking his new friend some questions on where he was,so that he could possibly contact SHIELD to get the both of them out of here soon.

       "So do you know where we are?" He asked starting the conversation. The girl with the matted curly, brown hair though for a moment trying to remember, "I-I think it's Austria- or maybe Australia, but I'm not sure," she rambled. " Austria makes more sense considering I was in Germany last I remember," he reassured the girl.

     "Oh... well okay then." She said confusion covered her grey-blue eyes as if to say 'I don't know where either of those places are'. "Who are these people anyway?" Clint questioned referring to the people who occasionally walked through the halls of the prison. "Hydra," she whispered almost inaudible to the ears.

    Hydra. That must be what they call themselves. Sounds stupid.

    Suddenly there was footsteps echoing through the halls. It wasn't that uncommon- actually it happened a few times a day during the week Clint was there. The same things happened as usual, Clint sat up from his reclined position on the floor, and Subject 7 cowered in her usual corner. 

    But this time the two workers didn't walk right by them. One guard stopped at Clint's cell while the other at Subject 7's cell. 

    They opened the cells and Subject 7's guard grabbed her harshly by her arm- She only flinched a little but without a sound followed him willingly, a dead, defeated look in her eyes. Barton started to yell at him when his guard did the same thing.

    They started leading him in the opposite direction of Subject 7 which worried Clint greatly. They became close during the week he knew her. Though the young girl didn't talk that much- which made sense to Clint as she had been at Hydra for who knows how long.

     He was led to a metal door a little ways away from his cell. The guard opened the door and roughly shoved Clint in. Inside the room was dark, the only source of light being a lightbulb hanging on the ceiling in the middle of the room. There also was a singular wood chair underneath the light bulb- Clint assumed he was going to be interrogated.

    The guard dragged him to the chair and cuffed him to it, Clint was definitely going to have scars on his wrist.

    A new man walked into the room- this one wasn't a guard, he was dressed differently and had a sickening smile plastered on his face. If looks could kill that man would be dead already with the glare Clint gave him.

     "Ah Mr. Barton, what a pleasure to finally meet you," he welcomed with an amused tone. The archer didn't answer not taking his eyes off his captor. "It's very rude to not answer someone when they speak to you, Agent." 

    At this Clint suppressed a laugh,"Yeah, well it's not exactly kind to hold someone captive." 

     "Now now Barton, I'm only here to ask you a few questions," the man, who Clint still didn't know the name of, stated innocently, "Let's start with SHIELD what do you know about them that we don't?"

     "That they don't lock me up and cuff me to chairs that's for sure," Clint mumbled sarcastically.

     That comment earned Clint a hard slap on the face, and it continued that way in a never ending cycle. The strange man asked a question, Clint responded with a snotty remark, Clint was punished, returning bruised and bloody when he was led back to his cell.

    When Clint arrived, however, Seven wasn't there and Clint could only imagine what they were doing to his small companion.

          *          *           *          *          *           *          *           *           *           *            *           *           *           *           *        

    Seven was led back to the room she had grown accustomed to during her time in this HYDRA base. 

    She had been to many bases in her life but much to her grief they hadn't let her see the outside world. They always would make her pass out and when she woke up she was in the back of a military truck, no windows in sight, and it repeated for years almost becoming second nature to her.

     Her guard opened the door and she was led in. The men in the white coats walked over and took Seven to the metal bed, lying her down and strapping the restraints on her ankles, wrists, and chest to keep her from moving. Seven waited for the doctors to stick a syringe in her arm but it never happened. Anxiously Seven looked at the doctors hoping for an answer, and she got it. 

     "We're going to try something new today Subject Seven."

     Seven's breath hitched, it was never good when they try something new.

Hello my dear readers! I'm sorry this took so long, I've never been good at writing and I just want to share my ideas with you but I had writers block. 

Sorry it's a long chapter I felt like my chapters were too short so I tried to lengthen it.

 I'm still open to ideas about Seven's power(s) if anyone is interested, but I should start making progress soon! 

    Goodbye for now and have a blessed day!

   Your friend,

     EJ