lemon

Gavin Reed…Just Gavin fucking Reed..!

Gavin was the backstabbing, dick head detective who worked alongside you which made it harder for you to ignore him since your desk was across from his. He would just be a dick, a tease or just ignore you just to piss you off more when you wanted his help.

At times you go out drinking with some cop mates and he’ll be louder and more obnoxious when he had more drinks than usual, including flirting with you but knew he just wanted someone to play his joystick. Twice you had to drag him home and toss him on the bed when he pretty much passed out on you. There have only been a few times you have seen a softer side of Gavin and one being when you were alone with him at a bar and having a silent conversation, his face looking softer than usual and even looked cute. You wished you saw that Gavin and not the asshole who teases you.

Hank said Gavin is like a child who had a crush and having no idea how to deal with his feelings when he’s around his crush, which you took as a joke. Gavin liking you? please…He teased so he can piss you off which only would amuse him. He’s never done anything physical with you besides nudging you or ruffling your hair after ten minutes of making it look perfect.

He’s a dick…

Luckily it was close to the holidays with the snow coming down hard, so calls were slow so they would do drive rounds in the city. You wrapped up warm as you walked to the station, breathing in the hot tight air against your scarf to keep your nose warm. You sigh softly as you went inside to feel the rush of heat hit you, making you take off your scarf and beanie. “Afternoon, Fowler..” You said to your boss as you walked past him, who just nod in response. “Oh wow…Nice sweater, Connor..” You said as you looked over at him, seeing he was wearing a cheesy Holiday sweater.

“Thank you…Lieutenant Anderson gave it to me..” He said, having the most innocent smile on his face; like he was proud of the sweater.

“of course he did. You look nice..” You chuckled as you took off your coat, hanging it up with your scarf before going to your desk.

“geez, just suck his robo dick already..” Gavin said, resting his feet on his desk as he sipped his coffee, his tired eyes looking over at you.

You rolled your eyes as you sat down. “I wish…I bet any Android is better than you in bed. They can at least make you cum..” You said as you gave him a slight stare, seeing Gavin slam his cup of coffee on his desk.

“please…None of this sexual attention crap again, I’ll be sick..” Hank grunted out, having the worst holiday sweater then Connor’s, which made a snicker slip your lips. “It’s too early in the morning..”

“…It’s five in the afternoon, Lieutenant..?” You said as you raised a brow.

“Oh…Well, I did sleep late..” He shrugged as he placed his ‘non-alcoholic’ drink on his desk. He crossed his arms as he rested against his desk, looking down at the two of you. “Fowler told me that you two need to do a drive around town tonight..”

“Huh!?” You and Gavin said at the same time as you looked at Hank. Shit, you need to do a drive around with Gavin!? Oh, fuck that!

Gavin thought the same. “Why not just let me go alone? _____ will be a fucking bore anyway..”

“Geez, thanks. I thought the same about you..” You blinked dully at him with a cold stare.

“I don’t trust you being alone after last time when you took a nap…” Hank said at Gavin who just scoffed in reply with his arms crossed. “So no arguing and get on with it…!” He said before grabbing his papers and walked off with Connor who gave you a nod goodbye. Hank did feel bad that you had to deal with that asshole but it was the captain’s orders.