Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Chance's P.O.V

So last night was crazy! Hailey tried to do stuff with me. We didn't get far, but I finally told her I didn't want to do this tonight. I wanted to wait until we got married. Other than that I had fun staying at her house.

Hailey and me were sitting on the couch watching tv and I felt her breathing and leaning on me. It made me feel nice and felt like she was comfortable with me. We sat there for a little while and then she fell asleep on my lap. So I propped my legs on the couch and we laid there cuddling. I finally fell asleep.

I woke up and we were in Hailey's bed. I didn't really move because she was still asleep. So I just laid there with my arms around her, feeling comfortable as ever. Hailey's mom walked in and I pretended to be asleep so she wouldn't say anything to wake Hailey up. Her mom finally left and I smelt bacon, eggs, and toast before the door closed.

A few minutes later I felt Hailey moving around. Then I seen her eyes open and look at me. She was surprised, but yet excited looking. I told her "Good morning beautiful!" she just laid there and finally told me "Good morning babe. You want to go get some breakfast?" "Sure." I said.

We got up and went down stairs and her mom told us good morning and asked how we slept. She already had us plates with food on them.

"Mrs. Cullen, does my mom know where I am. Thanks for breakfast by the way."

"Um, yes she does. I called her and told her you stayed the night with Hailey. She said if you want to stay another night that is fine, you just needed to come get clothes from your house."

"Ok thanks." I said shocked! I never thought my mom would let me stay over at my girlfriends house, but ok I'm not arguing. I love being here and don't ever want to leave.

*******************************************************************************************

Hailey's P.O.V

Well apparently Chance gets to stay the night with me again. I am excited that he does and can't wait to see what we are going to do today. I am surprised my mom is *ok* with all this.

Last night was amazing. All I remember was my falling asleep on his lap and waking up in the middle of the night with him next to me, holding me as if he never wanted to let go. Last night I felt safe with him.