~~12. Lie~~

May 20th
Wednesday

Addison's pov:

"love, wake up" I shake Y/n's shoulder a bit. "noo" she whined like a baby. "do you want to leak all over your bed?"

"no"

"then get up," I tell her. "ugh fine" She finally gets up and gets ready. We both go downstairs and she flops on the couch where Hailee is sitting. "you good?"

"yeah, just tired" Her eyes were looking heavy. "don't blame me" I put my hands up in defense. "for what?" Hailee looked at me. "I had to wake her up so she wouldn't leak"

"what time did you go to sleep?" She asked. "like 2 or 3 am," Y/n said in her raspy voice. "why, what were you doing?"

"watching marvel movies, she wanted to watch some," I tell her. "their good movies," Y/n said defending herself. "that is true, but get up"

"no"

"I got her" I walk over to her and pick her up. Then go to the kitchen and put her down. "how are you so strong"

"I don't know" I shrug my shoulders. "you do have abs though-" Y/n gets interrupted. "how in the hell do you know that"

"um... I-I helped her like 2 months ago with her bruises" Y/n looks at Hailee. "yeah-yeah mhm" I let out.

Shit.

"yeah okay" Hailee then gives y/n the death stare. I pull y/n away and she looks at me. "that was scary"

"such a big baby"

Y/n's pov:

"I'm your big baby," I said and smile innocently. "yeah yeah now I gotta go soon and you picked me up from my house so let's go"

"nooo stay here" I pouted. "do you want to go to the store with me then" She raised her eyebrows. "sure" I let out. "alright let's go"

~~

We went to the store and Addison got some stuff but she had me stay in the car. Then we went back to my house.

"here, this stuff is for you" She gives me a bag with some of my favorite candy and some other supplies for my period. "you didn't have to, love"

"but I had to," She said. "you are truly the best girlfriend ever," I said and smiled. "ehh I wouldn't say that" Then Hailee walks in. "did I just ruin a moment?"

"kinda," I said. "sorry" She turns away and leaves the kitchen.

~~~~

I got back to my house after dropping off Addison and I smell actual good food. I'm concerned. I walk into the kitchen to see Hailee making dinner. "how the hell is the house not on fire?" I asked. "rude, but it's almost done"

"alright" I go upstairs to get one of my hoodies but I can't find it... Addison. But anyways I get another one of my hoodies and go downstairs.

"here" She passes me the food that she cooked and it actually looks good. But I sit down at the dinner table and Hailee also does. "I really thought you weren't good at cooking"

"dude," She said and looked at me annoyed. "what? I'm telling the truth, I always tell the truth"

"you sure about that?" She gave me a death stare. "when have I told a lie?" I said. "today"

Shit

"When today?" I asked. "let me just ask one question okay?" I nodded my head. "okay"

"Have you had sex before" I clear my throat. "no" I said. "that's a lie" She says. "no it's not"