1986 - up late, again

The women giggled together as they took another sip of their red wine. Whitney said on her couch with her legs tucked underneath her and Janet sat adjacent to her in the same position. Whitney's radio was turned down low as a sweet mellow tune hummed in the background.

At this point both of the women drunk a couple of cups and were already to their way to being drunk. Janet clutched her glass tightly ensuring not to spill it all over herself as she took another longing sip.

"Girl know you know you and alcohol don't mix," Whitney giggled as she watched an overly cautious Janet dump the drink into her mouth.

"Well you and liquor don't mix eitherrr," Janet rolled her eyes.

"Alright let's get you to bed," Whitney laughed as she took the wine away from Janet and sat her own glass on her coffee table. Whitney stood up and gently grabbed Janet's hands to pull her up with her. Janet slowly stood up and quickly fell into Whitney after loosing her balance. Whitney's eyes widened as Janet's face was directly in contact with her chest. She quickly pulled her up off of her and continued to lead her to her room.

As they both stumbled to Whitney's room she sat Janet down on her bed. Whitney scratched her head as she tried think of how she would be able to get Janet changed into her night clothes. Whitney decided to change herself first, she dressed in her blue silk shirt and shorts set.

"Whitneyyy your mom is so mean. How come she's so mean to you?" Janet slurred as her interest was currently focused on her nails.

Whitney sighed, "Because she knows I'm an 'f-word'." Of course normally Whitney would never admit something so casually but, she was brimming with liquid courage.

Janet's eyebrows furrowed trying to figure out what an 'f-word' was. But, quickly gave up as she interest changed to Whitney and the silk she was wearing.

"Janet where is your night stuff?" Whitney asked as she looked through the bag Janet brought.

"I don't know it's in the bag, Whitneyyy," Janet sighed with her eyes glued to Whitney who was currently bent over rummaging through her things.

Whitney sighed in success as she found a lavender silk nightgown. She stood up and looked over at Janet who stared back at her. She sighed as she closer Janet's bag back and walked over to her bed.

"Lift your arms," she commanded. Janet quickly lifted her arms in the air and Whitney pulled off her shirt. Whitney replaced the shirt with the nightgown and just as she feared it hugged her body just as the other one did.

"Can you take off your pants by yourself?" Whitney asked.

Janet nodded as she pulled her jeans down and kicked them off. Whitney helped her pull the nightgown down over her hips and turned to turn off her light. She pulled down her blanket and invited Janet to join her at the top of the bed.

"Whitney let's dance," Janet insisted as she refused to go to bed.

"Janet... No, no dancing. It's really late."

Janet huffed as she climbed to the top of the bed and laid down next to Whitney.

"Can I lay on you?" Janet asked.

Whitney sighed, "Come on."

Janet quickly put her head against Whitney's chest and wrapped her arm around her waist. Whitney's heart sped up as Janet snuggled against her body. They sat in silence for a moment until Janet's fingers danced around Whitney's side. Janet's fingers then began rubbing Whitney's side, slowly and daringly. Whitney's breathing hitched as Janet's fingers slide underneath her shirt and came in contact with her bare skin. Janet lifted herself from Whitney's chest and invited herself to sit atop of her torso.

She now used both hands to explore underneath Whitney's shirt until she came in contact with her bare breasts and squeezed lightly. Whitney gasped. She looked up at Janet and let out a soft groan. She looked so sexy to her as she sat on top of her, touching her. The door was dimly lit with moonlight and the nightgown shone against Janet's brown skin.

Whitney mindlessly grabbed Janet's waist and smacked her ass before flipping them over so she was on top. Whitney placed her hand on Janet's thigh as squeezed it as she placed her lips on hers. Janet moaned and wrapped her arms around Whitney's neck pulling her closer. Janet slipped her tongue in Whitney's mouth turning the kiss sloppy. Whitney pulled away and began kissing Janet's neck while both of her hands traveled up her thighs.

Janet yelped and moaned as her core melted under Whitney's touch. Whitney slowly hiked up Janet's nightgown and gripped her ass while occasionally rubbing it.

"Ooo fuckkk... Whitney... Whitney," Janet repeated her name over and over again as the heat grew between the two. As Janet called her name, Whitney got the urge to pull down her panties and eat her into oblivion. Whitney could feel Janet's wetness through her shirt. She didn't really even touch her yet and she was already dripping.

Whitney cursed under her breath as she pulled away and got off of the bed.

"Wha— Whit, what's wrong?" Janet asked as she sat up.

"I don't wanna do anything and then you regret it in the morning... We should stop while we're ahead."

"But Whitney..."

"We're both drunk... I know this isn't really what you want. I don't think I need to embarrass myself any further. I'll just sleep in the guest room tonight... Good night, Janet." Whitney looked at Janet before she left. Her eyes pleaded with her to stay. That nightgown hugged her body in all the right places. It was so hard to leave her not to mention she was dressed in Whitney's favorite color. Whitney sighed softly as she left the room and closed the door behind her.