Confessions

It had been 15 minutes... Tim had sat back down and Lucy was trying desperately to find a way out of there. She finally gives up and climbs into Tim's lap and they start making out again. Then Tim makes it awkward... He takes both of his hands and places them on Lucy's belly, "Hello Honey.. Your daddy is an ass. I am so sorry I'm late in saying this. But I'm here now and always. I will love you and your mom till my last breath."
Lucy blushes, "our baby is going to love You. You are going to be the best dad... wait a minute... did you call me Honey?"
Tim chuckles, "Not this time Love... I was calling our baby that.. They seem to like it."
Lucy giggles, "Yes she does."
He smiles, "Honey Rose."
Lucy shakes her head, "no.. no way. Honey can be a nickname only."
Tim kisses Lucy softly, "Lily Rose?"
Lucy smiles, "I love it."
Tim shakes his head, "That was option 2. I'm glad it isn't a boy. Bradley Bradford sounds terrible."
Lucy giggles, "Yes it does."
Tim sighs, "You know how you said you haven't had your best sex."
Lucy blushes, "Yeah about that."
Tim smirks, "Oh I knew you were lying. Not the point... Point being... I can beat it. I will spend the rest of my life trying to top that every day."
Lucy kisses him, "I have to tell you something... I might have tried to replace you."
Tim smirks, "but why?"
Lucy shrugs, "I was horny... but hear this... I went out with 100 guys in 30 days... half realized I was pregnant and left. 4 were too big, 45 were too small, and one was dick perfect... but when he asked if anyone would be bothered by this, he realized I was pregnant... and left before I could even explain. Naked none the less."
Tim rubs his neck, "Lucy.. you.. could have been killed.. and you could have asked me."
Lucy, "I warned them I was a cop and if they forced anything I'd kick there ass. And that I had people that can and would find me. Dick perfect figured out what was up, the last thing he said was, 'no way in hell am I banging anybody baby mama.' As he ran out... and no I couldn't have asked.. just like you Couldn't ask me to begin with... or we wouldn't be in such a mess."
Tim looks at Lucy with all the love and worry in the world,
"What was his name..."
Lucy frowns, "are you jealous of a guy I never slept with?"
Tim shakes his head, "no I am mad at the blatant disrespect and rejection he showed to you..."
Lucy blinks, "So you would have been fine with me sleeping with another man?"
Tim kisses her, "you weren't mine to claim."
Lucy frowns, "I'm not property"
"Lucy... I know.. I'm sorry... I did not mean it like that... I'm just saying... I want you in my life, always Come be with me... I love you."
Lucy smiles, "I love you too. But as you can tell, we are stuck."
Tim smirks, "No we aren't" as he pulls out the key he forged and opened the door.
Lucy huffs, "You mean we could have left before now?"
Tim shrugs, "slipped my mind.. Now let's go Home."
Lucy nods, "Yes Please."
They leave and when they get to Tim's apartment, Kujo runs up to his first owner. Tim smiles because this is how it should be.