𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔? (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓:𝒚𝒐𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒂

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕/𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒄 𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒑𝒍 𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉.

Touch starved

Touch starved.

The term to describe a person who desires love.
Someone like you. Even your girlfriend watched you in awe when you tried touching yourself. How.. Mesermurising. Holding back every urge to finger you. Tie you up in shibari watch your eyes prick with tears.

She wanted to know.
Were you...
A virgin.

If so. Your hers and hers alone...

Before all off your thought came ahead off you making you think about yoimiya you always watched your girlfriend from afarAs touch starved as you was you couldnt help but smile when she made others did so

As touch starved as you was you couldnt help but smile when she made others did so

unless they tried stealing her then there was a problem. Them.

But you never once were gaven love as a child But yoimiya was here to cuddle and hug you everytime. You couldnt help but...Move a bit futher into your intimacy.

like...Sex.

Everyone on campus knew about sex of course. Its just you havent done it with anyone. And you want it to be with someone special.

Yoimiya was special but you were scared she'd judge you and leave.
Sighing and rubbing your thighs for hours trying to focus on the lecture was hard.
Yoimiya watched. It was english so you werent seperated for this class.
"Whats wrong.." Her hot breathe drew near your ear her hand resting on your thigh rubbing it in a soothing manour.

"Im just feelin ill..." you grip her arm tightly holding the hoodies fabric that she was wearing.
"I wanna go dorms after and skip next lesson.." she smiled and nodded letting you rest on her shoulder for the entire period when you felt sleepy.

The dorm drew near as lesson ended. Bored out off your mind in the dorm after yoimiya left to grab you two a bite you couldnt help but feel hot. and flustered..Drunk on yoimiyas old touchs. But in on other place.

your hand drew near your pretty little skirt lifting it up and gentelly carresing the fabric of your panties...Then finally going inside.

It was blissful. Playing with that small nub you couldnt handle before as your thighs twitch and stomach roll upwards along with your hips.

Little did you know your girlfriend was watching wanting to introduce herself but got caught funbling for your breathy moans and gasps.

Were you a virgin. Thats how she ended up here from before.

Entering the room you panic trying to cover yourself up.

She had an idea. "Babe why are you so flushed are you sick let me check." Placing down the food she pressing against you on the bed face to face.

But above your discontented face wedging her thigh just enough for you to clench around nothing. gripping tightly at her shirt you looked her in the eyes.

"Yoimiya...Im a virgin and...I want you to be the special someone who takes it."

Shocked after hearing this she laughed until you could say anything..

She slammed her lips against yours her hot mouth making you melt away towards her as her hand drew near your panties playing with the silk as her other hand embraced yours.

her slaiva connecting the two of you as she pulled back staring at your panting face trying to recover. Your finally yours and you were hers.

"Do you really wanna do this." you nodded squirming at her hand playing with your panties fabric.

diving back into your neck as she could hear were moans and whimpers. How cute of you she only wants to make you feel good no need to try covering that pretty mouth of yours

"Shh this next part will hurt a bit okay?...Im here to help you along the way just tell me if you need me kay?" with a quick nod and chaste kiss for yoimiya you clench around her thick dry fingers.

Tightly it hurt leaving your thighs trembling your eyes filled with tears brimming to your mouth covered in spit from your last attempt to block your sinful noises.

she moved them slowly...then slow...

till she curled

Leaving a white coated double sided finger to pop out off your cunt licked off like sugar just as you being eye candy for her.

"Miya' lemme...hug you." you mumbled embarssed to voice your needs.

She sighs looking at her clothes.
She was wearing a hoodie and some jeans but the hoodie was uncormftable but its alright.
She stripped off her hoodie. leaving a sight off worked out arms from her workings and a toned body not too muscular but enough to notice.

her strong arms hold you tight.
as you burn embarssed into her chest.

"first time needing this?"