Was it worth it...

-(Y/N)'s pov-

For some reason they hadn't moved me to a new place. They kept me in the same building. My new place was a barred cage in the corner of Stockmans lab. He took to hours and hours of torturing me with one thing or another. Most of it was old style torture. The gaurds would deal it as he recorded the results. "For science" as he put it. It had been over 3 weeks.I was becoming more and more exhausted as the days passed, i knew i couldn't take much more than this. "What should we do today?" Stockman asked walking into his lab and over to the cage. "Fuck off." He only laughed wierdly at my remark. "How bout today we see how cold you get before your organs begin shutting down?" He walked over to a steel tabe and cleared it. Not long after two foot soldiers roughly grabbed me from te cage and forced me onto the table, tying me down tightly. Nothing was said as an I.V. was put in my arm and what seemed like 50 wires were hooked up to me. Slowly I felt my tempature begin to drop and my body began to shiver. "You feel that? The first stages of hypothermia. Yoour body is trying to warm itself. The true test begins when the shivering stops." Baxter says checking something on his computer. "Shouldn't be long now." He was right about that. It wouldn't be long. My body had started to hurt and my muscles were sore. Then it happened, my shivering stopped. "Ah there it is, your organs are starting to react." It felt like my body was on fire. The pain was quickly becoming more than I could handle. I couldn't help but start to scream loudly. Although it hurt like hell it almost felt like you were warming up rapidly. I knew better though, I had taken biology seriously in school. Stockman was speeding up the process and my body had all but lost it's senses...I knew my body was dying. Every part of my body was shutting down. "Oh don't worry. I'm not going o let you die." Stockman said typing something into his computer. "Only till you're about to die." Again he pressed another button. I felt cold again. Somehow he was reversing what he had done to me. Suddenly the alarms began to go off and Stockman stood from his chair. "Looks like they've finally come for you." He made his way over to the door with the foot soldiers right behind him. "I bid you farewell" And just like that he was gone and you were again screamimg in agony as your bodies tempature started rising.

"(Y/N)!" I knew that voice. It was leo. "(Y/N) Where are you?" He called again. Letting out another loud scream, the lab door burst off it's hinges. By this time my body had started shivering again. "L-Leo!" I called trying my best to struggle against the restraints, my body was to weak though and i ended up only slightly moving. I could hear him jogging over before I saw him. "Oh my god...what did he do to you....I swear when I catch him.." Leo started as he took in my bruises and cuts from my previous weeks. Y-ya k-know you c-coould t-totally unt-tie me right now r-right." Yoou said through chattering teeth. His eyes met mine and that when I saw it, worry, concern, anger, hurt...distrust. The look in his eyes almost cut a hole through my soul. "I could...but I might let you lay there a little longer, maybe contemplate wether all this was worth it." For a second I took in his words. Yeah ok, I didn't tell him and yes sacrificing myself was slightly excessive...but wouldn't Leo do the same? Wouldn't he have made the exact same decision if it mean't saving his team? "Are you talking about the fact I didn't tell you or the fact I got caught so thy coould get that information back to you." I asked laying back on the table and starred up at the roof. "Both." He answered, crossing his arms. "Ok...so we're going to do this while I'm still strapped to the table I was just being tortured on? Ok...cool. Yes ok it was a stupid idea not to tell you guys but come on, we've been dating how long and I'm still treated like I can't open a jar without breaking. We all are, we needed to do something useful and this was it." "So you sacrifice yourself for something that makes you feel needed?" "Of course not Leo! And don't say 'well that's what it looks like to me'," i say looking into his eyes. "And don't you dare tell me that you wouldn't have done the same if it had been a choice between your brothers or you." Finishing I sighed. "Well hello everyone..." I tilt my head back and smile at them. "Now since no one is going to untie me, ive spent my time warming up untying myself." Not a second later the straps fell to the floor. I quickly jumped off the table, wincing as my bruised back bumped against the edge of the table. "Fucking hell, those are going to take thier time to heal." I gently rubbed my back and went to take a step forward but my leg gave out as soon as I tried putting wieght on it. "Woah, Let us at least help you. We did leave you here after all." Dev said catching before I hit the ground. "Awe my hero." I say sarcastically, giving her a teasing smile. "I'm joking...Dev?...," She smiled and answered. "Yeah?" "Thanks for coming back." "Of course, we wouldn't be the same without you." Nodding we smiled at each other. "Well guess we should get out of here then hey." I say over the other girls and their boyfriends. Lily stood by Don but not like they usually did. She stood away from him awkwardly and he stood as though shunning her. Next the them Sugar and Mikey stood unchanged from their usual although nothing seemed to actually affect them much. Raph stood on the other side of them looking at us, he looked at me with care and worry. "You ok?" He asked me as I made eye contach with him. "Much better now that you are all here. Being tortured and strapped to a table isn't exactly fun." I respond giving him a tired smirk. "Anyways...should we go?" I ask looking to Leo. His face was still tense and angry. Nodding once he strode by us all. Immediately Donnie followed, walking far a head and leaving Lily behind. "You ok Lily?" "Yeah, he's just being so relentless about the whole thing." I gave her a reasuring smile as I put a hand on her shoulder. "Well if it makes you feel better, I think I'm farther up shit creek than you are. Leo might be worried about me but he's definatly not ready to let go. Just give Don a little time and then talk to him. It'll all be fine." Giving a small smile she nodded. "It's good to have you back." Not waiting any longer we followed Don and Leo to their Airport hideout to wait for our next plane home. As we waited, I drifted off to sleep. Not wanting to wake me I was carried onto our plane. When I had finally awoke we were already in New York and on our way through the sewers to the lair. Looking up I see RRaph carrying me and Dv following close behind. "I'm guess I slept the whole way." I seemed to startle him. "Like a log, there was one point we thought you were dead." His voice was low as if trying to keep my sudden conciousnes to ourselves. "What's going on Raph? Why are you whispering?" He sighed before saying anything. "We got a call just before we landed. It was splinter, he wants to talk to you as soon as you're awake. Honestly is doesn't sound good (y/n)." I nodded. "I'll take it as it comes Raph." Sighing again he stopped and set me down. Dev stepped around her boyfriend and smiled. "Well hello there sleeping beauty, Raph tell you already?" She whispered as we continued walking. I nodded again. Patting me on the back she smiled sadly. "I'm sure it'll be fine." After that we walked in silence until we reached the lair.