my love- fluff

Sorry it's so sort

Inko loved to hang out with y/n, she loved y/n, inko was walking home to y/n, they were waiting for her to come back home after a long day at work, inko unlocked the front door and opened it.

"Y/n? Honey I'm home!"

Y/n ran to her and lifted her up, they missed her so much, y/n slowly walked with inko in her arms bridal style, inko was blushing hard, she never got used to being held by somebody that was so strong, well strong was their quirk so she really wasn't surprised but still it was embarrassing to be held by them.

Y/n softly put inko on the bed, y/n went into the side beside inko, y/n became the big spoon for inko, she was so embarrassed that she was being treated like this but she loved it, inko tried to get up but y/n wouldn't let her.

"Dear I have to change"- inko

"Do you have tooooo"- y/n

Inko giggled and said a simple yes, y/n let go of her with a small pout, inko got up and changed into a pink tang top and black comfy Shorts, inko walked back to y/n and snuggled up to them, she loved y/n so much.

"How was work, my love~?"- y/n said as they buried their head in inkos neck.

"It was fine love, but it was hard as well."- inko

"Well at least you are home with me now my love!"- y/n

The both of them enjoyed the time that they had with each other, they occasionally gave small kisses to one another.

"I love you my dear"- inko

"And I love you my love"- y/n