married. femreaderxinko smut

Sorry for taking long to upload.

No hisashi in this, Izuku is your son with inko. You got hit with a quirk that made you have a child with who your partner is which is INKO so if you want that part for the next one just say ig.

Genre: smut and fluff
Female x inko

Nobody POV:
Inko and y/n have been married for a while, 18 years to be exact but they knew each other for almost their whole life. Izuku is 16 and just got in UA which y/n is so proud of.

Y/n's POV:
Izuku got into UA, I'm so proud of him for that. He's grown so fast it sucks a some times, I wish he was still just a little baby but he's not. Inko has been more worried lately, I get it of course. Izuku is our son so I worry as well but UA is a nice school I know since I've been there, I'm a hero.

I've been to nezu to talk about Izuku's safety, which I know he will get hurt but still I want him to be in good hands.

Izuku just left for school, he's getting dorms in a few days because the league of villains that attacked the usj

"Inko dear, calm down. Izuku's safe, he's not hurt okay? I made sure to visit nezu and talk to him as well, so he's in good hands I promise. How about this, we have a nice dinner date and spend the night to calm down, just us. I can even get Izuku to stay at the bakugo's for tonight. And katsuki better not hurt Izu because he remembers the last time that happened. Poor boy couldn't even look me in the eye for a while after that"

(Y/n was mumbling at the end, it's where izuku gets his from. Unfortunate, but no one can stop it.)

(Inko looked at y/n with so much love because she loved that y/n made sure to protect Izuku and take care of her as well. Inko pulled y/n into a kiss to stop her mumbling.)

I melted into the kiss with a sigh, I wrapped my arms around her body that I just love so much. I pulled away with reluctance because we both needed air.

"I guess we can have dinner right now because I'm starving~"

Inko looked confused but pulled back to go to the kitchen.

"Oh I know just what to make, it's both of our fav-"

(Inko was cut off by y/n pulling her back to her chest and kissing her neck in the spot that made inko just boneless under her.)

I kissed her neck and lifted her up like she weighed like a feather.

Inko gasped in surprise and demanded I put her down but I just laughed and brought her to our room. Izuku was already at the bakugo's because he was working on a project with katsuki.

I laid inko down on the bed and started to kiss her exposed skin while taking off her clothes.

"Y/n. Darling. Please, more."

(Y/n chuckled)

Inkos pov:

She walks over to me, and pins me back to the wall, her knees going between my legs, and going higher. It reaches where I'm most sensitive. My head goes back, and I have too cover my mouth, trying to stop myself from moaning.

Y/n smirks, gently removing your hand, and kisses me, her hands going to my waist, and my arms going around her neck.

"Come on.. Moan for me.. darling.." Y/n whispers, her knee going even higher. My head rests on her shoulder, moaning.

"Ah~ y..y/n..~"

"You're so cute~ Keep on moaning for me, darling~" she says, feeling the wetness on her knee. She goes down onto her knees, and takes off my panties, a string of slick connected to it.