-1-

Note: Haii I just wanted to say that this is my first book that I write so if you see any mistakes please tell me and English is not my first languages. I hope you will enjoy this book!!

-1-
I looked at the time and saw that it was 11 pm my parents should be back by now I thought. I got a little concerned and send my mother a text. It didn't arrive so I called here but she didn't pick up. I called my father and he didn't pick up either. I trie not to stress I grab a glass of water and drink it. And I wait, seconds feel like hours and minutes feel like days. An half hour later I got a call from an unknown caller. I don't react and drink another glass of water. The unknown caller calls me again. After 5 minutes the unknown caller is still calling so I pick up. "Hey your speaking with Linda from the police station" I hear someone say trough the phone. "Is this Jane" she ask with a sweet voice.

"Yes" say I. "I'm sorry to let you know that your parents and siblings died in a car crash" says Linda. "No" i say unbelievable "that can't be true, this isn't happening" i say and I start crying. Linda try's to say something but I hang up I run out of the house because I can't sleep there I just can't. I am running trough my street and decide to ring the doorbell by a friend of mine. She doesn't answer the door. I decide to ring the bell by another friend of mine. She doesn't answer the door either. This can't be happening I can't sleep in my own house I really can't. There is just one option left there lives one boy in my street where I was friends with when I was 8. I'm gonna ring the bell there that's my only option left. I ring the bell. What if they are mad because I'm ringing the bel around one a clock at night. Or they just don't like me or, before I can think of something else someone answers the door.