The Wizard In My Home

Written by: _diamond_crown

Completed/Matured

Tags

#alternateuniverse #bond #harrypotter #italian #kidfic #love #mafia #magic #magical #marriage #marriagelaw #mxm #romance #wattys2019

Summary

Harry was content with his life. The wizarding world was slowly recovering from the war. Harry spent his days and nights for the betterment of the wizarding world. Though he hated it, he goes to the Gala's and every other function the ministry urges him to. The war however, has left a deeper impact on the society and the Ministries of Europe has come up with a Marriage Law to set a proper balance. Every unattached witch and wizard above the age of 25 are among the ones getting betrothed. Practically an arranged marriage. Harry was shocked but he understood the importance of this and decided to go with it. It was not as if he had anything in his life.

Avellino Svizzero is an Italian don. He is also the richest man in the wizarding world. Known for his muggle lifestyle, despite being a pureblood, Avellino is known as a man with the soul of a devil and the heart of stone. Father to six month old kid, Avellino has not even properly seen the kid's face. He was that busy and it was then that he got a call from the Council of Ministries if the Wizarding World. Apparently, he was betrothed to some wizard named Harry Potter. He really didn't gave time for this.

24 Parts

Time: 2h 16 m