Easter special

Kokichi's pov
It's Easter today and I'm so excited. I will get so many chocolates. Oh Shuichi is here, I smiled and waved at him "Hi Kokichi I signed, are you ready for easter?" I nodded. "Well we better go meet up with everyone else Shuichi signed." I grabbed Shuichi's hand and started running down the hall to the stairs.

Shuichi's pov
Slow down Kokichi, you're going to fall down the stairs Shuichi signed. "No I won't shui- he shook his head" Kokichi, are you ok!?I signed "Ya I'm ok just my head hurts he signed." Be careful next time, ok I signed. "Ok Shuichi." Ok let's go see if everyone is still there. I signed.

Kaede's pov
Where are they? "Friend Shuichi said he would be here soon and friend Kokichi too." Ok thank you Gonta. "No problem, friend kaede." I think I see them coming. "Gonta is going to go check on kirumi." Ok gonta.

Shuichi's pov
We were walking to the backyard for an egg hunt. I thought it would be childish for a bunch of 17 year olds. But Kokichi was excited so I didn't care. We saw them and started walking to them. We soon got there and saw that we were missing Kirumi and gonta. Kaede gave all of us some bunny ears? Kokichi put his on and started running around.

He was running everywhere and annoying people. He was annoying Kaito for a while until Maki was done with it. We then had to break them up. Kirumi soon showed up with the eggs and gonta behind her with the food. Kaede split us up into groups. But tenko was upset because she was stuck with Kaito and Ryoma.

She didn't want them with her and himiko. Kaede had to change up the groups but no one was happy with their teammates. So we got to choose who we were with. We soon started searching for the eggs. It took us about five minutes until Kokichi was annoying Kaito again. "Kokichi stop annoying me and Maki roll".

Kokichi stopped bothering them and soon found an egg and put it in a basket that Kaede gave us. Kokichi was finding so many eggs it was like he knew where they were. He was running everywhere and finding two eggs each time. Soon we all met back up and found that our group got one second place. The first place winners were Kaede, Miu and Rantaro; they got most of the eggs.

We all soon walked over to where kirumi was making lunch. We sat down and ate our lunch and talked. After that we all went separate ways.

Sorry if it's short and ik it's late but I wanted to try something and if I like it I might do it more often also chapter seven should be coming out soon

Have a beautiful night or day and I will see you guys later