PART 16 ~

❀ ❀

❀ ❀

AFTER THAT, YOU RAN.

it's not like anyone would try and kill you, but better safe than sorry.

you had buried the demon's clothes in a nice field of flowers, giving him a small prayer and wishing him luck in the afterlife.

and now, you were just aimlessly walking around every place you could find. you had been through gorgeous flower fields, you had swam in shiny lakes. luxuries you never had the opportunity to take advantage of when being with tanjiro and nezuko.

you were overjoyed.

you felt so free.

that was something you had never felt before. you always felt trapped, trapped in a small cage and blocked off from the world.

but now it feels as if a hole was cut in the cage, just enough for you to crawl through.

you breathe out some air, you still had your muzzle on, but only because it was kind of comfortable.

you were now laying in some soft grass, it was the dead of night and the moon was shining down on you.

but you flinch as a rustle in the bushes indicates someone, or something, was there.

you look over, "hmm..?"

sitting up slowly and peeking through, you see some very white legs (similar to the other demon's), with blue toes and pink bead anklets.

your eyes trail up the leg, up the blue-marked chest and up to the face, which was already looking down at you.

he had pink hair and blue marks all over his body. you hum lowly. this man was definitely a demon, you look into his bright yellow eyes, 'uppermoon 3'.

the demon raises an eyebrow, you hum happily and hug his leg. he freezes, "what are you doing?"

you look up at him with bright eyes, "hmm!"

he narrows his eyes at you,

she's a demon.. but who-? wait!

his eyes go wide, scanning your features.

[h/c] hair.. red eyes. this is the little demon that man was looking for!

he crouches down, "you're coming with me"

you just blink but nod anyways.

he walks off but you stay put, crossing your arms.

he looks back, "what?"

you huff, holding your arms up and making grabby hands.

he blinks owlishly, but groaning in annoyance bends down.

you smile happily, jumping up and onto his back. he holds your thighs (NOT SEXUAL) and holds you in place before running off.

you happily rest your face on the back of his shoulder, letting sleep overtake yourself.

❥❥❥

WHEN YOU HAD AWOKEN, YOU WERE LYING ON THE MOST COMFORTABLE FUTON YOU HAD EVER FELT.

you open your eyes, looking around. you were in an entirely new place, it was a fancy looking room with plenty of books and other small decorations. it looked expensive.

you look forwards, nearly jumping out of your skin.

sitting on a chair in the corner was the same man you had met in asakusa.

you beam, hopping over and hugging his leg tightly.

he looks down at you in slight shock, "what are you doing?"

you tilt your head with a little hum.

he stares down at you in confusion, you blink back up at him.

but he stands up off the chair, crouching down to your level. "you will be staying here from now on, got that? i will be your father and your new name will be [name] kibutsuji" his eyes glowing menacingly.

you smile widely, shining brighter than a star.

you nod happily, hugging him tightly.

he freezes up a bit before slowly wrapping his own arms around you.

after a moment he steps back, "first things first, let's take that muzzle off and get you some proper food"

❀ ❀

❀ ❀

words ; 612

date posted ; 19/04/22

©_behindyou_