CHAPTER 3

Kuoh Academy, lunchtime

y/n was walking to lunch buying some chocolate bars and went to find a seat, while walking she didn't notice the small figure in front of her*BUMP* "Ow! Oh sorry, I didn't notice you there let me help you up"She looked down and saw a cute girl on the ground rubbing her head, "she's so cute, I wanna pet her" you thought and helped the girl up. "It's okay I wasn't paying attention too" the loli answered looking up and seeing your chocolate bars, she started drooling. "Oh you want one?" gesturing to the bars in your hand, she just blushed and nodded "here" you gave her one "I'm y/n l/n, how about you?""Koneko Toujou and thanks for the chocolate" she said in monotone "Wanna eat together Koneko?" she nodded and followed me to a table, while eating we talked then I said goodbye to go to class. While walking I saw Rias.

You: Oh hey Rias

Rias: hi y/n

You: How are you? Well I mean being a devil and all but besides that?

Rias: *surprised* W-what? Wh-who told you? How do you know?

You: Well I can detect a person based on their aura, if it's white well it's an angel black for fallen ones, red for devils and purplish for nekomata. Plus I want to know more on girls I have a crush on. *grins*

Rias: O-oh that explains it, but wait you just said that you had a *blush* crush on me, does that mean you're into girls?

You: well yeah, is that bad?

Rias: *smiles* well no, because I think I like you too, so does that mean we're a thing now?

You: well no cause the writer is an ass who doesn't want me to be happy!

A rock was thrown from somewhere and hit you on the head, you break the rock and find a note inside

Note: stop breaking the fourth wall it's very delicate and costs a bitch to repair also you're not DEADPOOL!

You: *in mind* well not yet at least

Rias: hey are you okay, someone threw a rock at you

You: hmm? Oh I'm fine

Rias: ok but what were you talking about earlier about a writer?

You: I'ts nothing Rias come on let's go to class

Rias: *giggles* all right come on

Bored lesson Timeskip

After school while walking home <You can't be with them any of them> "What! And why not?" <She might just play with your feelings, we don't know them, I mean yes I created everything but not everything goes according to plan, not everyone is as nice as you> "Everytime! Everytime I meet someone new you tell me to stay away from them, why?" <Because I want you to be safe! You're my daughter> "NO, I'm not and you're not my mother you never will be my mother is dead!" I said crying "J-just go away, I need some time alone" <But y/n I-> "Please, just leave me be "she just sighed and went into human form and started to walk home, <Just...be safe I'll be at home okay I'll leave some food for you> I nodded, when I couldn't see her anymore I began to feel weak, "Damn still can't get over that loss of powers when Phae gets too far, looks like I'll be powerless for my date tomorrow" I thought then walked home.

-timeskip brought to you by chibi Rias dreaming of y/n-

Saturday morning, plaza

you were walking around when a girl dressed as a devil gave you a flier "Make your dreams come true" it said you smiled and put it in your purse .After a few minutes, "welp looks like she stood me up" you sighed when I heard a familiar voice 'Oh f/n you know I wouldn't do that to you"the voice giggled, I looked up and saw Raye