Chapter 1

Italics - thinking

_

It's exactly 8:15 am in the morning, the sun shines through the windows of the hallways forging an array of rainbows on the floor. Most students are already in class, chatting animately to one another as they wait for their teachers to start the day. However, a girl ran down the hallway, quickly disturbing the peace that had settled there. Her big doe eyes looked around, her plump lips settled into a cute pout, chest slightly heaving due to all the running as she stopped in front of her new class. 

Class 20 SVT

Taking a deep breath, she straightened out her clothes, whispering a small "fighting" to herself before lightly knocking on the door.

"Come in!" 

Miss Moon, her homeroom teacher smiled warmly at her while saying

"Ah right on time Miss Lee, I was just telling the class we have a new transfer student from Australia, please introduce yourself to the class. "

As she walked into her new class, the class quietened down to a small whisper. Curious glances were thrown at her and the hushed conservation from the other girls only made her feel more anxious. Bowing down she whispered quietly

"H-Hello my name is Lee Chaewon, the new transfer student, please take care of me"

The class let out a little clap before Miss Moon asked named Hong Joshua to put up his hand so that Alyssa could be directed to her seat. 

Chaewon Pov.

Hong Jisoo. He was easily one of the most beautiful boys I had ever seen, with his large doe eyes that twinkled in the sun and his cute button nose that complimented the whole look. He looks like the living embodiment of Bambi! 

" Hi my name's Joshua, I guess we'll be seatmates from now on "

His melodic voice makes me snap out of my thinking, with a slight blush I replied

 " H-H-Hi, yeah I guess so.."

As Miss Moon started to explain how this year's classes will work, looking out the window I began to dose off.

Joshua seems really familiar, maybe it's because he has an english name? or maybe because he seems like a gentleman? but whatever it is, it really reminds me of him... Urgh Great Job Chaewon, now he's going to think you're a strange girl that can't talk without stuttering!