The dreaded announcement aaaAhhhh

Hey munchkies!
I cannot BELIEVE that it's been over a year since I started this book. Wow. And over 12,000 reads. That's crazy. Woahhhhh
Thank you all so so much for that!!!
I recognize that I never got around to publishing my stories that I wrote over the summer, and my drafts, and I apologize for those who are waiting for a continuation (fancy words ooooo) of some one-shots, etc.
I am still part of the marvel fandom (and always will be, I love it 3000), and it seemed impossible to ever move on or get as equally obsessed with a new thing as much as I did with marvel.
Also for those who didn't know: the Thor Love & Thunder trailer thingy came out today! It looks so cool!
Back to the meh stuff:
I have unintentionally made a new fandom my priority I guess, so I don't have as much inspiration for writing Marvel things as I used to.
I haven't updated this since I've seen No Way Home though, which I saw 3 times in theaters in the first month and a half! It was AMAZING (pun unintended)! I cried every time!!!
Back to the OfFiCiAl DoCuMeNt things: I am marking this book as "Completed" because it probably won't be updated until I get random inspiration, or just to check in.
I still love these characters, stories, movies, etc. I have watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier more times than I can count and care to admit. (Just kidding, I'm pretty sure it's over 30)

But the point is, I'm sadly going to be closing this book UnTiL fUrThEr NoTiCe, but I'm letting you know that I am not promising that I will keep writing. (Sorry to the fellow Directioners, I'm trying to keep it from being a 18 months repeat.)

If you all ever need anything, I'm here :D
Always!

You have all been so so so fooking supportive and it makes me so happy that other people are reading and interacting and loving these characters and people as much as I do.
Special thank you to my best friends who won't tell me their @'s on Wattpad (🙄) even though they have them, they know who they are: I LOVE YOU. ❤️❤️❤️

More special thank you to my Bean Queens ❤️✨🫂 Parkers-In-Crime and lisaturpin2020
My sisters, biggest supporters, and people who watched my vlogs! I love you both so so much, and will reach out soon hopefully!
Everyone go check them out! They write amazing things, make amazing art, and are amazing!
I love you both 3000!!!
❤️❤️❤️

And finally, from me:
Thank you everyone for an amazing experience. I learned how to express myself through writing, and have fun while doing so.
This has been a beautiful experience and I am so grateful for it. (Lol not professing my love for this on the internet like nobody's business)
So thank you.

From 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨,
Signing off as Shirah 💜 for the finale.
Love you all so much, and you all matter! You are all appreciated. And are needed.
You are loved.
Peace out my fellow human beans,
Syd 🦋

Peace out my fellow human beans,Syd 🦋

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜