I'm not your Sister

Aishu's POV 

I came to hospital but my mind is pre occupied. Mahesh asked me about it but I'm not ready to share. Right now it's overwhelming.

As soon as my shift ended I rushed home. 

"How are you feeling aunty" 

Aunty kissed my forehead and hugged me

"Thank you Aishu, I thought I would never see my daughter" aunty said 

Uncle patted my head. They were very emotional and very very happy, never saw them like that. I thanked god million times in my heart. 

I went to my room, fresh up and went downstairs. Aunty gave me tea and vegetable cutlet.

"We want to go to Newyork, can't wait for two months" aunty said 

"I thought so aunty, I told Anil..."

"How did he react?" Uncle asked 

"He was shocked at first then happy for Neetu, I mean Swathi... He is expecting you both. He wants you both to tell her directly when you meet. She would be very happy" I said 

"Vicky will be here by morning, our flight is tomorrow night" uncle said 

"Maria will be staying here till we return. I'm worried leaving you alone..." aunty said 

"I will be fine aunty, I don't even have morning sickness now. Don't worry about me, you got your long lost daughter. You waited for 23 years"

"You are also our daughter" aunty said 

"I will be fine aunty. I want you to make up for the lost time with Neetu" i said

I got call from Vishal, he asked me to come to ice cream parlor nearby. I informed uncle, aunty and went. 

He was waiting outside. I ordered pineapple pastry and he ordered hot fudge chocolate for himself. He was silent 

"What's wrong" I asked 

"I don't even know what to say Aishu. I'm very happy that we found Swathi after all these years. We were scared thinking how she is alone in this cruel world. I'm glad she is safe and happy, married to the person she loves. All thanks to you.

Vicky would be very happy to get his sister back..."

He loves his sister so much, even "destroyed my life for what happened to her

"Aishu, why are you crying?" Vishal asked 

"Nothing" I lied

"Can't you forgive Vicky, forget past..."

"You want me to forgive him?" I shouted 

"You are selfish, so is Vicky. My mama was in Jail for ten years for what he did, repents so much and begged for forgiveness. Did anyone forgive him? Nikki and Vicky stooped low for revenge.

My life is destroyed, Rehaan is suffering. I can forgive Nikki because she was always hostile towards me but I can never forgive you and Vicky. 

I hate you more than Vicky. You spent three full years deceiving me, pretending to care for me when you were actually plotting with Nikki and Vicky. You influenced me to like  Vicky. It was all because of you..." I cried

"Aishu..."

"Tell me you didn't know about revenge from the beginning... I still can't believe you did that to me...please tell that you don't know"

"Sorry Aishu... I can't lie anymore" he said 

"You said I'm your sister... how could you let Vicky use me? You never considered me as sister..."

"No Aishu, I really love you as sister" he said 

"If Varna was in my place, would you manipulate her to fall in love with a guy who wants to take revenge?" I asked 

He bent his head in shame 

"You would have killed him. Even now you are here for Vicky, scared that I would tell truth to Neetu/Swathi and she would hate him. Isn't it. 

Don't worry I won't tell. Your work is done, can I go home now. Thank you for the treat" i said getting up 

"Please Aishu, sit. I know you wouldn't tell Swathi. That's not the reason I'm here. I want to thank you...I want your happiness...i deserve your hatred but  Vicky..."

"You still take his side! Vishal, do you know Varna loves Rehaan?" I asked 

"I can see her love" he said 

"If Rehaan use Varna for one night..." 

"Aishu" he shouted 

"That's what I want to say Dr. Vishal Kapoor. She is your sister, can't even imagine that but you all planned and did that to me. 

It's purely coincidence that I came to Vicky's home and got married to him otherwise I wouldn't even have known his actual name and lived as unwed single mother bearing taunts from society.

I want to hate him but I can't, I love him. Don't know why even after what he did to me" I said 

"Because your heart knows he truly loves you" he said 

"He don't, he don't love... why is Vicky playing with my heart? Why does he pretend..."

"Shut up Aishu, I know you are hurt but I can't hear anything against Vicky, not anymore. I promised him not to tell you but you need to know.

Vicky became alcoholic...l"

"Vicky don't drink" I said 

"Never before breaking up with you. Day and night he was drinking, crying for you. He couldn't bear the pain, he tried to take his life..."

"No" I shouted. I can't live if something happens to Vicky 

"He was in coma for three days. I asked him to think about his parents. He became sober after that" he said 

"I told you this to make you realize his true love, not hurt you Aishu" he said 

"Vicky fell in love with you on your first meet, seeing your innocence and good heart. He didn't even know who you were till he finished his IPS training. 

I tried to ship you together because I love you as a sister Aishu. Vicky gives his life to loved ones. I hoped his love would stop revenge" he said 

"You told me all lies in the past. I need sometime to process everything you said" I said 

"You both love each other truly that's why destiny brought you to his home. You think Vicky wouldn't have met you if you didn't come here? No Aishu... he would have come for you soon. Try to erase those two months from your mind. Don't you see his love and care! 

I was 14 when I knew about revenge. Nikki was 12 and Vicky was 10. They were just kids, thought they would mature with age and give up. Vicky didn't want to but Nikki was stubborn. She didn't tell Vicky anything since he didn't want to.

I tried to become close to you through Shalini but I really liked you once I know you. If you remember I spent more time with you than Shalini. Not because of revenge but I really like you. I saw Varna in you. You are just like her, so pure, kind hearted. I tried to dissuade Nikki but she is very stubborn.

It's destiny that you and Vicky fell in love. He loves you so much. Trust me, he wouldn't have married anyone else. 

After breaking up with you he was so broken. I consoled him that give sometime I would convince Nikki and everything will be fine but he cried like a child saying again and again that 'Aishu would never forgive me Vishal. You don't understand. She will be disgusted with me'.

I realized why he was broken completely when I came to know about your pregnancy. Your happiness and everyone's happiness  is in your hands Aishu. Think about your baby too. Don't let your fears and past affect baby.

Think calmly with peaceful mind. It's your call, no one will force you" he said 

I nodded