Chapter One

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ears. I start getting off the floor when I wince. That then makes me start remembering the past 24 hours of when I got beat the crap out of yesterday night for making dinner late.
You might be a little confused well I have been living with people who have abused me my WHOLE life. I don't really no how I ended up here I guess my family just didn't want me.
So here I am thinking about how my adoptive parents have just beat me half to death and now I have to go school and deal with stupid people there too.
After a little while I get off the floor and start heading to the bathroom.
You might be wondering why I am getting off the floor instead of a bed and you answer to that would be that my "parents" don't think I deserve one, so I just sleep on the floor that is if I get any.
I get out of my freezing shower and got ready.
My fit-

I then go and cover up all the bruises with concealer so it won't show

I got finished with that and then left my hair down in natural waves.
I am grabbing my bags when I suddenly notice the time.
"Oh crap! I am late for making breakfast."
I run down hoping to not see them, but I guess luck is not on my side.
" You are late! We had to come down from a rough night at work and see NOTHING ON THE TABLE!" my mother yelled.
"I-i am so- sorry. I didn't mean too. I overslept." I stuttered.
They then come over to me and grab me by the hair by the time they are done beating me it has been an hour. They then leave me and I slowly get up and grab my stuff then head to school. Thank goodness they did not draw blood or anything though I think I heard my ribs crack. I am now making my way to school slowly but surely.
I am now heading to my first period class. See I don't have any friends but that is also bc I am known as the "loner" at school. They are also scared of me because if you mess with me I will beat the crap out of you, and won't even say a word.
I am starting to doze off in class when the teacher suddenly calls my name.
"Aurora Santoro. You are needed in the office. Bring your bag too." She tells me.
I grab my stuff and head out of the classroom and to the office. The thoughts roaming around in my head and ' what did I do now'?

Vincenzo's POV:
I am in my office when I receive a call from the U.S. They then proceed to tell me that my daughters adoptive parents got in a crash and died. They ask me if I want to take her in which I reply to with an immediate yes. They then proceed to ask me if I could come pick her up from her school to take her back and I said I will. I then call my oldest son and my wife and tell them to meet me at the private jet.
I also make my way there and once I arrive they bombard me with questions and I quiet them down and explain everything.
"Is she really coming back home?" My wife asks with tears in her eyes.
I nod and she pulls me in a hug.

Aurora's POV:
I made my way to the office and when I enter I see 3 extremely tall people one women and two men. I then make my way to the office chairs.
"What did I do now Bobby boy?"
"How many times do I have to tell you Aurora? Don't call me that. Now I have some sad news."
" what is it" I ask.
"A couple hours ago your adoptive parents got into a wreck and died immediately from the impact." He explains.
I just look at him with wet eyes not because they died but bc where will I go what if I go somewhere where they are even worse.
"Will I go into foster care?" I ask quietly now being a little closed off swing that those three strangers are looking at me so intensely.
"No you see those people over there. They are your family. Your mom, dad, and eldest brother." He explains.
"Hey sweetie. We are here to take you home! We have missed you so much!" The lady who I guess is my real mom said sweetly. Which also brought me comfort.
I nodded and left the office following them. I stay quiet the whole ride to the airport.
We then pull up to a huge air mat.
"Hey sweetie. We are here the jet is just right this way." My dad informs me.
I get out and follow them in and I suddenly remember something.
" How will I get my clothes if we are already here?" I ask.
" oh we will just buy you some clothes when we get there and you get settled but when we heard about you we ordered some that we thought might fit you so they will be there." My mom informs me.
"Ok thank you I was just wondering"
" you don't have to thank us princess" my brother reassures me.
I start dosing off but I don't want to fall asleep so I keep on sitting up.
" close your eyes bambina it is a long flight" my dad tells me.
Even though he says that I still refuse and sit up. That is until he picks me up and places me in his lap. I still try to fight it not trusting my surroundings. He then starts to rub circles on my back and places a blanket on top of me. Then darkness consumes me.

Vincenzo's POV:
I watch her fight trying to go to sleep still after I told her to, so I place her on my lap and put a blanket on her and rub her back to lull her to sleep. Once she is asleep I look toward the my wife and son.
"She looks incredibly tiny for her age doesn't she?" I ask.
"Yeah she does she looks like she weighs nothing too" my son says.
"She does and it worries me it looks like she hasn't slept in days either." My wife adds.
" I know that is why I was trying to get her to sleep. And she doesn't even weigh a hair I am very concerned I think when we get home we need to let her get settled and then take her for a checkup as you are a doctor" I say and looking at my wife towards the end.
I then hear a bunch of agreements.