Chapter 2

Aurora's POV:
I feel myself being lifted in the air and I immediately open my eyes. I look around unaware of my surroundings and who is holding me until.
"Hey hey calm down it is just me. You were still sleeping on the plane when it landed so I didn't want to wake you up.
"O-ok"
I don't know how I feel about all of this. What if they abuse me too? They could even be worse than them. I mean they are much bigger than them too. Oh my gosh this could end up bad. I think I will need to get away from them. If I do anything I will just do it tonight.
I then unwillingly dose off again great.
I  am being shaken awake and it startles me so I look around everywhere to see what happened.
"Hey Tesoro it is just me. We are home! Come on! Let's go meet everyone." He informs.
"O-ok"
Vincent's POV:
I woke up Aurora, but there is just something that seems odd to me and it is the fact of how every time we wake her up she is always startled. It worries me.
While we were on the plane I called Alessio to tell the boys about Aurora and to be ready for when we get home.
                 A couple hours earlier...
Alessio's POV:
When I get the call from Vince I break down in immediate tears. I can't believe this is happening. I am making my way back home and I called the boys to be back home too if they weren't for a family meeting. The one brother I am ready to see's reaction is Luca's since he is her twin. Even though she was taken from us at a young age we still told him about her.
I am now walking into the living room to see all of the boys their just like they were told.
"I have some amazing news!"
I hear a chorus of what's.
" We found Aurora. She is gonna be here in like a hour." I say and then watch their reactions.
I run to Luca when I see him about to fall and catch him right before his knees hit the ground. He starts sobbing in my arms.
"I-is she really coming back?" He sobs out.
"Yes she is  bud."
He continues sobbing which is very surprising because he is very closed off. He doesn't like showing his emotions. We all try and get him too because that type of stuff is not good bottled up.
Once everyone is calmed down we start making sure everything is alright for her to come home.

Aurora's POV:
I get out of the car and am awestruck of this house not even that a mansion. I hear a couple chuckles behind me. I look around and see my parents and brother looking at me. I blush and look down embarrassed.
I follow them walking into the mansion. We walk into a living room and I see a group of boys. They all look at me while one that looks EXTREMELY like me stands up and runs toward me. He pulls me into a vey comfortable hug and I feel like I should hug him back so I do.
"Oh I have missed you so much twinny." He states.
I look at him weirdly and then it clicks we are twins so that explain why we look so much alike.
"H-hi" I say in a quiet voice.
He lets go and bring me towards all the other guys and I instantly get pulled into a hug.
"Hey Tesoro! I have missed you so much! I am Alssio" he tells me.
"Hi"
I get let go and get pulled into another hug and they tell me their name and this goes on and on until everyone hugs me.
"Luca show her to her new room. Aurora there should be some clothes in their so you can freshen up and get into some comfortable clothes. We will call you down for dinner which will be in about an hour." Mom states.
Luca then pulls me upstairs and informs me about everyone's room.
"Mom and Dad's room is the last one in the hall in the middle. Then you have on the sides of the hallway are the youngest facing each other which is you and me. And then the oldest two beside us facing each other and so on it goes oldest to youngest." He explains.
"Why are we next to the oldest if we are the youngest?" I ask.
"They say for like safety reasons like they can hear if anything happens to us so they can be alerted immediately. "
I nod.
Well that isn't good I guess I have to be extra quiet now.
He opens the door to my room and lets just say that I love it.
"Do you like it?"
"I love it." I say quietly.
"Good!"
He then leaves me to get freshened up. I got to the closet which might I add is very large and already has some clothes.
I grab and outfit and undergarments.
The fit-

I go to shower and at I have to ease myself into it because of all the cuts and bruises I have

Once I get done I get changed and look to find any makeup to cover the bruises on my neck and face.
After a little bit of searching I find some concealer and a lot more makeup.
I cover up all my bruises and brush my hair and hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Lorenzo.
"Hey sis it is time for dinner."
"O-ok" I say quietly and follow him.
I am not even hungry but I am worried that they will see something is up and find out. I have made it my job to not let anybody find out. Which might be a little hard knowing that my mom is a doctor.
Before I notice I see that we are already in the ding room table and there are two empty seats left ms I end up between Lorenzo and Vince.
While the foodWas being brought out they ask me some questions.
"How were your adoptive parents to you?"
This question caught me off guard and now everyone is looking at me. I look down at the table and say,
"T-t-they wer-were g-good to me." I hate myself for stuttering.
They look at me like they didn't really believe that but I guess they didn't want to press me anymore which I am thankful for.
The diner was brought out and it looked HUGE. I don't know how I am going to eat this? Everyone else has a bigger portion than me too. Gosh how do they eat this much?
Aft
We like eating a fourth of it I am extremely full and just shove the food around on my plate.
"Stop playing with your food. Eat" Lorenzo tells me sternly.
"But I am full"
"You barely ate anything on that plate. Eat some more"
By this everybody is looking at us.
I look down and try to eat some more.
Once everyone is done  eating. We walk to the living room.
"Hey next time you need to eat more or I will sit you on my lap and make you, ok?" Lorenzo tells me sternly.
I roll my eyes.
"Hey watch it. We don't do disrespect. I only said that for the good of you." Lorenzo says.
Dad then informs me that he wants to talk to me in his office.