"beginning of suffer"

notice:

im really sorry yall im really fed up with school and its been terrible, on top of that i have lost my phone to pickpocket im using computer to write things and story is starting again and minor lore has been added but the Actions are same

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Before taking his bag full of dull swords Tommy looked back to the island he created, smilling widely, he has plan to return dreams gift first and the last time.

It all started on sunny, gorgeous day. . . unfortunately that day was same living hell for Tommy, who was tortured for unbearable amount of months without missing a day. Masked man that was torturing him in the pit dark room with little glance of light from broken window was real psychopath, not the one you see from American movie..Punching , kicking also cutting wrist may sounds heavy but it really was the opposite as Tommy bare abuse every single day,soon it felt like it was normal, the pain was decreasing... As The masked man go out to do something , Tommy saw the chance that appeared in front of his colorless but was not sure if he can succeed with escaping... if he got caught whats waiting for him is worse than death. Even though little bit of hesitant he grabbed nearby backpack and began putting everything his hand met, while grabbing things he come upon Unknown mans phone and text from someone.. techno?.. he faintly said not sure of what happened but Tommy quickly grabbed chair and throws into the window behind the wardrobe, rushing through woods and that is how he managed to escape hell.

"You sure that its really effective?"

" Of course, its effective who do you really think i am? *chuckles* well thanks i guess"

""

"their voice doesn't sound anymore, guess they went away" . . *sniff sniff* tears coming down from Tommy's clear sky eyes can fill up ocean. " this is it its my end, even techno doesn't care for me anymore making deal with that monster is just unforgivable , along with that how can dream be the one that has been torturing me? i just cant believe it. . two of my well trusted palls are scheming behind my back, this is it im really cutting ties with them after all of this bullshit F*CK THEM ALL"; after running to techno's house thinking he might save him instead Techno was having conversation with that monster taking off his mask and appears to be Dream, He was in deep shock... His dear brother is having good talk with his only torturer? He started denying the fact, even it was true......Tommy's head is emptying his full eyes became more dull...He already lost sparkles that shine brighter that the sun one more time, while hiding behind the trees outside of Phil's house. He sit there until he calmed down.

"F*ckin Hell" sobbing he said that while sprinting to nearest ocean, when he got there Tommy crafted boat, jumped on it and started driving.. while he was driving Tommy's thought was full of anger, betrayal, and ways of arson.... it was long, full of sadness tiring boat travel.

TO BE CONTINUED ;>