Tommy's thingy

As long as he became friends with many friendly wild animals he believed that it would be fine. HE wouldn't be lonely anymore. 

Now he has the freedom he wanted in his hands

After searching for place to reside in, Tommy fund very small land really far from main land. Even though it wasn't very nice environment from beginning but he took care of it and built log house named thingy, what he can call home . . And it reminded of Logstedshire . . . a-and exil-. . . . .

the trauma quickly made it into his mind as it becomes hard to breath some strange noise sounded not far from house, and he ran to that noise "maybe some people is on this island too" is what he thought, it was true but it wasn't alive, it was someones ghost

.

.

.

.

it has been 1 years since hes here

Tommy become acquaintance with the Ghost and they exchanged names and become friends;

Tommy's drinking cocktails, while sitting on his chair that he built, suddenly book fell from wide sky when there wasn't anything to make book fall! He was able to open it but he couldn't read ?.. it was written in some kind of language that looks like scribbled; Tommy looked at that book like 1 or 2 hours...

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

"look like the letters Ranboo writes when his eyes are purple.." he gasped,

Ranboo was Thomas's best friend, most loyal and cute friend he ever had also supporting me by being with my side when tubbo tried to assassinating me multiple times during the exile.
He started thinking that ranboo was here, but it was strange because ranboo always had indigo colored flowers coming from his body...W-wai-?

but the color is blue?.?-..

Tommy being scared, he cannot look up after all the suffer he had and has he just cannot; but for friendship tom has looked up to find ranboo but different.., his body were transparent? There was deep cut on his chest... he d-didn't looked alive much?.

That's when Tommy knew his best friend passed away long ago and his ghost is only here...

Tommy was filled with anger and sadness;

..He really wanted revenge on those that hunted RANBOO..

To be continued..