im finally improving...

Tommy began training day by day, night without resting , not wanting to actually lose a single minute. . . He really..,really wanted to be strong to protect people he loves ;

Time really flies fast enough for tommy to change

It's been like nine or eleven months since tommy begin training^ the training was so hard that even Wilbur won't keep it up , it was thanks to Technoblade for telling tommy tho.

Anyways it's been months since tommy began to prepare for mascara, although Tommy was in serious condition thanks to him because he  kept messing it up and hurting himself from mistakes . After intense pressure of thousands and thousands hours of training in sweat filling room, his appearance became like swordsmaster-someone who's strong by simply standing next to.
Tommy from the [past] didn't even bother thinking of getting powerful, or even word training  thinking he was the strongest, (obviously not right) , and that thinking of thought has brought him to fall down miserably

It was the time for Tommy to move on from his island that he thoughly named " LEGENDS SCYTHIAN" and prepared plenty of boats and weapons, . . . before departing the small island he lived though for a year, he dyed his blond hair to purple shade, also wore whitiest suit to show how beautiful a blood stain of someone can be . . . It was like archangel came from heaven cus his hair was shining like night sky and Tommy's waist, muscle, body shape was almost perfect . He named himself Scyro after his hero ,"Hahaha" he giggled. . .

Before taking his bag full of dull swords Tommy looked back to the island he created, smiling widely, he has plan to return dreams gift first and the last time.

Nobody wouldn't even guess that he was lonely loser they knew a year ago.. .. .. ..

Side note:

Tommy was celebrating when technoblade told him the training method he always used without missing detail, even though he betrayed him by allying with his torturer..;

*Techno wanted him to be strong enough defend yourself*

Little did he know that his technique will be against 10 times better at him. . . .

To be continued. . .