4

THE genuine idea that she planned out was to go greet them that night after a nap. But that night became three days ago, became a week ago, became never. Her parents went, and they said that his mother had said she has a son and it would be great if they were to become friends.

"What a shame."

Micha remembered saying to her parents under her breath before shoving more food into her mouth distract them from her words and rather on the sauce all around her mouth.

"Eat like a lady Micha, my goddness."

Her mother said, completely ignoring michas smile on her face. Her father just scoffed a laugh quietly but she knew they were disappointed she wouldn't eat her food like they told her too.

It wasn't like she enjoyed disobeying her parents, but when she was hungry, she planned on getting the food inside of her rather than trying to look pretty and elegant.

☁️

She sat at one of the tables outside, waiting for Youngmi to come join her so they could have they usually time to talk about everything they could think off.

Before Youngmi came over, Yujun had sat down across from Micha and put his hands on the table, looking at her with a serious expression.

"Do you live across from Jaemin?"

Micha choked on her food. "What?"

"Does Na Jaemin, our friend, live across from you?"

She wished she could say no and usher Yujun off, but she didn't want to lie and cause more suspicion surrounding the two of them.

"Yeah."

"SO THAT MEANS WE CAN ALL HANG OUT AT YOUR HOUSE AND THEN GO TO HIS AND BACK TO YOURS AND-"
Yujun stopped himself and breathed in a big breath before yelling out. "OH MY GOD IT'S PERFECT!"

Micha rolled her eyes, taking another bite of her food. She couldn't deny it, the fact Jaemin lived across from her made their relationship feel even more sickening. The fact that they practically walked to school together was starting to annoy her these past few days. It annoyed her even more that they walked at the same pace.

"I don't plan on hanging out with you guys, especially not at my house."

"That's mean."
Was all Yujun said before turning back and seeing Haechan waiting for him.
"okay I'll leave you be now!"
Yujun said before running off to Haechan.

Youngmi soon arrived and sat down. The girl immediately noticed Micha not eating and pushed her food closer to her.
"What happened?"

"nothing, just I have a test later."
Micha lied. She wasn't sure exactly what bothered her, but she was almost positive it was the topic of having her friends over at her house.

"It's okay you got this. If you eat you will have enough brain energy to power through with the test."
Youngmi said before opening her own container and starting to eat. Micha laughed but listened to her friend and finished her food.