Chapter 20

Within 404, the couple reached a settlement.

Yin Qiang never thought of such a good thing, rubbing his hands, his face excited, Wei family! Even if it leaked out a little from the gap between the fingers, it was enough for them to be unrestrained for a lifetime.

It is only natural for his son to raise his son, and they have tried every means to let his son live a good life and give him good conditions. He should be more grateful to his own father.

In front of Yin Qiang's eyes, a scene of drunkenness gradually appeared, a spacious and luxurious mansion, an inexhaustible amount of wine, a young and beautiful woman...

"Yin Qiang..." A

timid voice interrupted Yin Qiang's vision, he frowned in dissatisfaction, Squinting at the woman with disheveled hair in front of her, she wanted to get angry, but after thinking about it, she suppressed her temper and said, "Juan'er." The

sound of "Juan'er" made the woman's eyes widen, as if she couldn't believe it, because Yin Qiang would either call her Bitch, or full name.

Feeling moved, Zhou Juan still asked her doubts: "Yin Qiang, why do you suddenly want to do a paternity test?"

Yin Qiang said gruffly, "I didn't do it, someone threw the list out the door."

Speaking of this, he suddenly reacted, and quickly walked out of the kitchen to look around. Finally, he found the scattered identification papers on the ground, stepped over to pick it up, and said to Zhou Juan, "No, someone knows that Yin Mingzheng is not my kind!"

Zhou Juan did not expect The paternity test was not done by Yin Qiang. She was shocked, and rushed out of the kitchen. She grabbed the test certificate and checked it, "Who? Who is it?"

She had been hiding this secret for nearly fifteen years, and no one has found it, but now someone is anonymous. Send identification.

Did that person know about her changing children? Is it from the Wei family?

The more Zhou Juan thought about it, the more frightened her face became, her face was pale, and the dried blood solidified on her face, making her whole person look like a female ghost.

"Did someone find out?" Yin Qiang also thought of this, and asked fiercely, "Who did you tell me?"

Zhou Juan hurriedly shook her head, "No, I didn't reveal it to anyone!"

Seeing Yin Qiang's increasingly gloomy face, Zhou Juan said, "He should not know the truth, otherwise it would be impossible for him to send the appraisal certificate after fifteen years! It wouldn't be the Wei family. Maybe... Maybe that person just accidentally found out that you and he are not biological father and son... Look!"

Zhou Juan held the last page of the appraisal certificate, "It only has your name written on it, not mine, which means he I don't know the parent-child relationship between Yin Mingzheng and I."

Yin Qiang frowned, grabbed the identification book, flipped it over, and said, "It makes some sense."

"Maybe..." Zhou Juan turned into her usual cowardly appearance again. , said cautiously, "Maybe that person thinks the same as other people in the community."

"What is the same?" Yin Qiang snorted lightly and put away the appraisal certificate, "What do people in the community think?"

Zhou Juan Swallowing saliva, he said, "They, they think I'll put a cuckold on you, Yin Mingzheng is the son of a wild man and I."

"Bah!" Yin Qiang stretched out his hand to push her, pushing Zhou Juan back, "They dare to Thinking of me like this?"

Completely forgot about Zhou Juan's cuckold when he fought with Yin Mingzheng before.

Zhou Juan tentatively said: "Yin Mingzheng's identity must not be revealed, and his own son can't be recognized, or... just recognize it?"

"What?" Yin Qiang widened his eyes and pointed at his nose, "Fuck you. Do you want me to recognize myself as wearing a cuckold?"

Seeing that Yin Qiang raised his fist and was about to hit someone again, Zhou Juan hurriedly said, "Then declare that Yin Mingzheng was adopted by us! It's not your seed, nor mine!"

"It's almost!" Yin Qiang put away his fists, snorted coldly, and walked in the living room for a while with his hips on his shoulders, the more he thought about it, the more perfect he felt.

His own son continued to enjoy happiness in the Wei family, and he didn't have to wear a cuckold.

"Just say Yin Mingzheng is our adopted son." He waved his hand and made a final decision.

"Woooooooo-"

"What sound?" Yin Qiang was thinking about something when he heard the noise and kicked the wine bottle on the ground irritably.

Zhou Juan said tremblingly: "Okay, it seems to be an ambulance."

"Cut!" Yin Qiang snorted coldly, with a ruthless look in his eyes, and crumpled the appraisal book in his hand, "Also, we have to find the person who sent the appraisal book. Come out, we must not let him sabotage our plan!"

Shu Ning sat on the blue plastic chair in the hospital, bent over and pressed his hand to his forehead, exuding a decadent and gloomy aura.

"Is Yin Mingzheng's family here?" A nurse came out of the emergency operating room and looked around with a list.

Shu Ning bounced off the chair, walked over quickly and said, "I'm here!" The

nurse stared at him suspiciously, "Family?"

Shu Ning: "Classmate, neighbor, good friend." The

nurse looked up again . , I couldn't find anyone, so I asked Shu Ning, "Where are the family members?"

"Not here."

"Not here yet?

" Shu Ning quickly took out his mobile phone and dialed Zhou Juan's number.

"The child has cerebral hemorrhage and will be admitted to the ICU soon. Let the family prepare 100,000 yuan first."

Cerebral hemorrhage? icu?

Shu Ning, who was listening to the beeping sound of the phone, was stunned. In an instant, it was as if someone had hit a sap, and the whole person was in pain and dizziness.

"Hello?" The phone was connected, and Zhou Juan's voice came out.

Shu Ning's eyes slowly turned red, and he turned back: "Ms. Zhou, Yin Mingzheng just fainted in the community. I sent him to the hospital. The doctor said he had a brain hemorrhage. Please come over quickly."

"Brain hemorrhage? Okay. , I'll be right over."

Seeing that Zhou Juan was about to hang up, Shu Ning hurriedly said, "Wait, the doctor said to prepare 100,000 yuan first."

"One hundred thousand?!" Zhou Juan's voice was sharp enough to penetrate the eardrums.

"Yes, 100,000." Shu Ning's hand that was tightly holding the phone slowly loosened, and his voice was as calm as possible, "Please come to Lanzhou Hospital quickly."

After trying to finish the last sentence, Shu Ning hung up the phone and slowly Squat slowly on the ground.

is it my fault?

Because of the paternity test I sent, Yin Qiang beat Yin Mingzheng and caused Yin Mingzheng to suffer from a brain hemorrhage?

Shu Ning felt cold all over.

The door to the emergency operating room opened, and medical staff came out with a cart.

Shu Ning jumped up like a frightened animal and hurriedly gave way.

On the cart, Yin Mingzheng had an oxygen mask plugged in and salt water hanging on it. His beautiful face was pale and bloodless, and his eyes were tightly closed.

Shu Ning chased after the doctor and said, "Doctor, how is Yin Mingzheng?"

"Are you his classmate?" The doctor stopped, took off his mask and asked.

Shu Ning nodded quickly.

The doctor's face was very serious, "Yin Mingzheng's whole body is seriously injured, his brain should have been injured before, there is congestion, and today the brain was hit, causing the congestion to spurt, resulting in cerebral hemorrhage... I want to know, how did these injuries come from? "

Everyone was startled when they peeled off their clothes and saw the scarred body.

The patient is just a fourteen-year-old child!

Strong anger erupted in Shu Ning's eyes, and he clenched his fists, with no intention of concealing, "His father beat him!" The

doctor was stunned for a moment, and then scolded: "Domestic violence! This is complete domestic violence! He has suffered from it before. His injuries were not treated in time, and if he hadn't been delivered in time today, he would have died inexplicably one day! Do you know how serious the cerebral congestion is?"

The doctor pointed at his head angrily, "It's like there is a bomb in it at any time, and it doesn't seem to be any problem at ordinary times. After a long time, it may be touched lightly and it may cause brain hemorrhage! The consequences of brain hemorrhage are very serious, and people may die. Paralyzed!"

Shu Ning was startled, "Then Yin Mingzheng..."

"He's still young, he should be able to carry it over."

"Scumbag!" Craniotomy is performed in the operating room, and the parents will come up after paying the fee later!"

"Okay." Shu Ning trembled, "I can pay first." The

doctor put on the mask again and left in a hurry.

Shu Ning handled the hospitalization with the list. He was not familiar with the process, so he had to run several times with great difficulty. Finally, the hospitalization was completed and he paid all the 20,000 yuan on him in advance.

After everything was done, Zhou Juan called and said that she had arrived at the hospital.

Shu Ning hurriedly went out to meet him. At the door of the emergency building, he finally saw Zhou Juan and Yin Qiang who were rushing in.

"Is Ming Zheng okay?" Zhou Juan wore a thick hat to cover the wound on her head, looking like a normal person except for a little bruise on her face, "What is a cerebral hemorrhage? Why is it 100,000 yuan?"

Yin Strong snort.

Shu Ning resisted the urge to beat Yin Qiang, and said to Zhou Juan: "Yin Qiang beat him, the doctor meant that he was beaten with blood in the brain before, but he never found out. He was beaten again today, and the blood spurted out. Now..."

"I don't understand, I don't understand." Zhou Juan waved her hands again and again.

Shu Ning clenched his fists, "It means that he was beaten to death a long time ago, and you didn't take him to the hospital for examination! Beating him today, he has a brain hemorrhage!"

He asked Zhou Juan with red eyes, "Yin Mingzheng so Xiao, who has been beaten so many times, why didn't you take him to the hospital?"

Zhou Juan was stunned for a moment, afraid to look him in the eyes, and said evasively, "I didn't see a doctor when I was beaten. Now the hospital is expensive, and they are all quack doctors. Even if there is nothing wrong, they will say they are sick. Pile of medicine..."

Shu Ning didn't want to talk to her, so he questioned Yin Qiang, who had nothing to do with him, "Why beat him? He's just a child! He was so cruel! Do you have a conscience?!"

Yin Qiang was questioned by him, Instead, his attitude was tough, "He can't be beaten if he's not obedient? It's only right for Lao Tzu to beat his son!"

Shu Ning said coldly, "If he dies, you will go to jail." The

word jail shocked both Yin Qiang and Zhou Juan. , "Impossible!"

"Then pray that Yin Mingzheng will not die." Shu Ning was too lazy to talk nonsense with these two rubbish, turned around and said, "Let's go, he rescued him in the operating room on the fifth floor, I will take you to pay..."

After walking two steps, Shu Ning turned his head and said, "Let's go, what are you standing there for?"

Zhou Juan and Yin Qiang didn't move.

Shu Ning suddenly felt a little cold, and his eyes slowly widened, "You..."

"I, we have no money." Zhou Juan said embarrassedly, "You should know our situation, not to mention one hundred thousand yuan, just one thousand yuan. I can't take it."

Yin Qiang hummed and said, "I won't take it even if I have a thousand yuan! He is not my seed, why should I give me money?"

Zhou Juan hesitated for a moment and said to Shu Ning, "Student Shu, In fact, the truth is not what you think, Yin Mingzheng is not Yin Qiang's child, nor my child, I did not steal a wild man, Yin Mingzheng is the child we picked up."

Shu Ning understood what they meant, "You don't want to care?"

"It's not my seed, I'll take care of his life and death!" Yin Qiang said fiercely, touching his aching face.

Shu Ning's face flushed with anger, "Yin Mingzheng was beaten by you! He is lying in the hospital now because of you!"

His voice was a bit loud, and there were many patients around, who gradually surrounded him.

The crowd watching made Zhou Juan uncomfortable and pulled Yin Qiang's clothes.

Yin Qiang threw her away, stared and said, "He hit Lao Tzu first! Lao Tzu fought back! He deserved to be beaten to death!

Son of a bitch!" Shu Ning was stunned.

Yin Qiang shouted at the people around him: "He will strike first, I will fight back, even if he dies, it is none of my business!"

"He is your son! How can you wrong him?" Shu Ning was furious, "Obviously yes You move first!"

"Where's the evidence? Do you have any evidence?" Yin Qiang spread his hands, acting like a rogue, "We adopted him and raised him until he was fifteen years old! Treat him? Dream about it!"