Chapter 64

Shu Ning has always been worried that the families of both sides cannot accept the fact that he and Wei Mingzheng are together, and they have been struggling with this for more than a year, hiding it for more than a year.

When he became an adult, Shu Ning thought that he could no longer have an underground relationship. After all, his love with Wei Mingzheng was not a crime. Since they were already intimate, the truth should be revealed.

So, after buying a lot of things for Cai Qin and having fun with her, Shu Ning took advantage of the better atmosphere and asked quietly, "Cai Cai, there is something I want to tell you."

"What?" Cai Qin asked.

Shu Ning put a toy car into Shu Yang's hand and said to Shu Yang, "Yang Yang, go play with Auntie."

Auntie took Shu Yang away.

There were only Shu Ning and Cai Qin left in the living room. Shu Ning swallowed and said, "Mom..."

Cai Qin noticed his nervousness and gradually became serious, "What do you want to say?"

Shu Ning took a deep breath . , said the words that had been brewing for a long time, "I'm dating Ming Zheng."

Cai Qin was stunned.

Seeing that she didn't respond, Shu Ning whispered, "We are in love."

Cai Qin snorted and rubbed her brows, "You are together."

Shu Ning had already prepared for her roar, but was surprised by her calmness , said: "Yes."

Cai Qin nodded, "Well."

...Huh?

That's it?

Shu Ning's eyes widened, "Mom, Ming Zheng and I are in love."

"I know." Cai Qin said.

Shu Ning was even more surprised, "You know? When did you know?"

Cai Qin: "I guessed it."

"I guessed it?"

"You've been dangling under my nose for two days, I'm not an idiot."

Shu Ning: "..."

Shu Ning was silent for a moment, sitting opposite Cai Qin, his hands and feet well-organized, "Mom, what do you think?"

"What else can I think?" Cai Qin rubbed his brows, "You two are my heart, who can I blame?"

Shu Ning lowered her head.

Seeing him sad, Cai Qin smiled and said, "Don't be sad, I don't mean to blame you. When I first found out, I didn't know what to do. I was shocked. Slowly I learned a lot."

"As long as my son can be happy, what does it matter? I want Ming Zheng to be happy too, it's not easy for him."

Shu Ning raised her head in surprise, her eyes slowly turning red, "Mom...

He didn't expect Cai Qin to know it long ago, even if he was shocked, he didn't reprimand him and Wei Mingzheng for disturbing him. Instead, he went to check the information first and understood the content. It is really hard to have such enlightened parents in the world .

Shu Ning couldn't help reaching out and hugged Cai Qin, tears slowly flowing down.

Cai Qin hugged him and said, "Don't cry, how old are you still crying."

Shu Ning wiped away her tears and asked, "Where's Dad, does he know?"

"I told him that he has a manly mind and is still old. Old, I think that the two men can't have children, and they are reluctant." Cai Qin said, "However, he is not preventing you from being with Ming Zheng, but is worried about what to do in the future if you two have no descendants. Shu Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "