Part 15: Rage

Riley's POV 

Rage, anger, pain. Those were the three feelings I was feeling as I was running after that monster. 

Sam: ''Riley!'' 

Lennox: ''Riley we can't fight him!'' 

Bee: ''Riley stop!''

They were running after me, trying to stop me, but I wasn't going to stop for anyone. He killed Ironhide. He killed my friend. He killed... 

Voice: ''Hey, Sentinel! What do you think you are doing?'' 

Sentinel: ''I am a Prime! I do not take orders from you!'' 

The moment I came into the room I saw Sentinel destroying planes and helicopters. Many soldiers were on the ground screaming from the pain that was caused by Sentinel. The power inside of me activated as my eyes meet his optics. I took my gun from behind my waist and active it into the blaster. I was going to use one of my most powerful attacks making him pay for what he did to Ironhide. 

Bee: ''Riley no!'' 

I stopped. I wanted to fight him. I wanted him to pay.  But this attack was too strong.  All those people and Autobots in the room would get hurt because of me. I dropped my gun as hands came around me. It was Lennox. 

Me: ''YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED HIM!'' 

I began to resist Lennox trying to grab my gun again. 

Lennox: ''We can't fight him, Riley. We have to go.'' 

Sentinel: ''The shoot was never meant for him, Mrs. Pax. But for you and your unborn rubbish of a child.''

Bumblebee and Mirage were about to transform, but Ratchet grabbed Bee as Sideswipe grabbed Mirage stopping them. 

Me: ''YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS SENTINEL!'' 

A smile grew on his face, then he transformed and left the base. A scream of anger left my soul. Lennox slowly let go of me making me fall to my knees. 

Sam: ''Riley...'' 

He quickly came to me. 

Sam: ''Are you not feeling okay?'' 

At that moment I felt him. I slowly looked to my right to see Optimus who had just come into the base. As he transformed into his robot form he looked around. Many soldiers were on the ground yelling from the top of their lungs as they got hit by the attack Sentinel sent them. 

Charlotte: ''Yeah, take a look, Optimus! This is all on you!'' 

Optimus looked away from her so his optics looked at me. Without removing my eyes away from him, I took my gun in front of me and slowly stood up. 

Soldier: ''Riley, Sentinel hit the vault. Took the pillars.'' 

He said as he came running up to us together with more men behind him. 

Me: ''We need to hunt this monster down.'' 

Optimus: ''Riley...'' 

With tears gathering in my eyes, I turned around and began to run with Sam, Lennox, and Lennox's team behind me. As we came to the vehicles I went up to my car which I left here yesterday. Opening the trunk I began to put on my armor. 

Sam: ''Riley you can't fight.'' 

He said as he approached me. 

Me: ''Leave me alone Sam.'' 

I said as I placed my bulletproof west around me. 

Sam: ''Riley you are pregnant. Think of the baby.'' 

With anger, I turned my body towards him and began to approach him. 

Me: ''I do think about baby Sam! The baby means everything to me and I will do anything to protect it! But Sentinel will pay for what he did. He killed Ironhide. He killed my friend! He broke my family!'' 

I stopped myself as I was standing just in front of my brother. 

Sam: ''I know that you are hurting Riley. But...'' 

Me: ''I think you should go get mom, dad, and Carly out of the city.'' 

I turned around and began to walk back to my car. As I placed the trunk door back down I looked at Lennox who was about to leave with his team. 

Sam: ''Riley...'' 

Me: ''Get out of the city Sam.'' 

With that, I took a seat in my car and began to drive. All the memories that I had with Ironhide were playing inside my head.

Memory...

Optimus: ''My weapons specialist, Ironhide.'' 

I looked back at the black robot with blue eyes. He showed us his cannons. 

Ironhide: ''You feel lucky, punk?'' 

Optimus: ''Easy Ironhide.'' 

Ironhide: ''Yust kidding. I just wanted to show them my cannons.'' 

Me: ''They are amazing.'' 

I said making Ironhide look down at me. 

Ironhide: ''I know. I like her Prime.'' 

End of the memory...

Voice: ''Riley...what happened to Ironhide. It wasn't your fault.'' 

Said Optimuse's voice threw the radio. I could hear in his voice that he was hurting from the loss of his friend. 

Memory...

My parents were having a picnic and they invited all the Autobots so they would get to know them. We were having an amazing time, talking about different stuff. I was really happy that mom and dad finally knew about Optimus and Autobots. As I took another sip of my drink I noticed Ironhide standing a little bit away from us with his drink in his hands looking into the evening sky. I approached him.  

Me: ''What are you doing here alone Ironhide?'' 

Ironhide: ''Oh nothing. I'm just thinking.'' 

Me: ''About what? Is something bothering you?'' 

Ironhide: ''No, no of course not. It's just that I'm happy for you and Optimus. You guys really do deserve the best in the galaxy.'' 

Me: ''Thank you Ironhide. It means a lot.'' 

He took two steps toward me. 

Ironhide: ''You know my loyalty to Optimus. He is not only my leader and commander but my oldest friend. He saved my life many times and because I know that I will never be able to thank him enough I shall give you my promise. A promise that I will always protect you. I will protect you until my spark stops beating.'' 

With that Ironhide took my right hand and placed it on the place his spark was beating. He was giving me a promise of an Autobots. 

End of the memory...

Me: ''Sentinel was trying to kill me and the baby Optimus. But Ironhide protected me. Like he promised. He saved me and our baby girl's life.''