Chapter 3

Somebody get me through this nightmare, I can't control myself.
So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become.
Help me belive it's not the real me. Somebody help me tame this animal.
I can't escape myself, so many times I've lied.
But there's still rage inside.

Leon Carter was a good kid, he didn't cause trouble, he took his meds so the symptoms weren't too noticeable, he didn't retaliate when the others beat him in school. He lived up to societies expectations of him. Yet here he is, getting raped and beaten by the jocks of the school.
They all knew of his disorder, yet they did this.

Who's stupid and pathetic now.

He feels something snap in his mind, he goes from pleading for them to stop, to beating them senseless.
He feels his mind slipping....

No. No, please. Not now.

He begs his mind to co-operate with him just this once,until everything gets lost in the rage.
When he snaps out of it, the remains of the now dead jocks make his stomach turn. "No! No,no,no. Please no. This- this can't be real."
Blood, organs and brain matter coat the walls and floor.

Shit.

He stands there panicking.

I can get thrown in the deepest, darkest hole anyone knows of for this. They're going to throw me in Ashgate for this!

The door opens and screams echo through the building. He turns to them, "I- I didn't mean to. It wasn't my fault. I- I swear on my dad's life, I didn't mean for this to happen. Please!" He begs and tries to approach some of the other students, only for them to scream more and back away in horror.
"Hello? I need the police, immediately. A student, Leon Carter. He- he murdered them. He murdered them all."
Sirens and sobs are heard as parents are notified, Leon is roughly shoved to the floor and pinned.

It wasn't my fault.

He is thrown into the back of a van and the doors are bolted shut, the last thing he hears is his father explaining his condition to the police before the van drives off.
Jaxon Bates watched as the boy he'd had his eyes on was taken.

Looks like they're gonna catch me after all.

He sighs as he pulls out his guns, shooting anyone in his way. The ear piece comes to life,
"Boss! You have to stop, get out of there! We can't get to you!" He shakes his head, there's no way that he won't get what he wants just because it was taken.
"Don't. They took my property, make sure he's sent to Ashgate for me."
He rips out the ear piece and jumps back in his car, leaving the crime scene. They have his number plate, his face and everything.

It's time to wait.

Jaxon drives off to a bridge, sitting on the edge and watching the cars.

They have no idea who's sitting above them.

He laughs at their stupidity and thinks over his life decisions. Does he regret anything though? No. No, he doesn't.
It takes them a whole six hours to find him; he could've been out of the country by now. Him and others like him are animals. But that's the way most of them like it. They're practically untouchable.
He is roughly grabbed from the edge and slammed against the floor, he notices the male cop above him has his crotch right by his ass.

Let's have a little fun.

He smirks as he grinds back against the man, hearing him mumble a not so quite 'Shit' in his ear.
He then swings his head back and turns so the officer is pinned under him. He smiles as he pulls out a knife, cuts the officers uniform away and carves the words 'Jaxon Bates did this' before stabbing him in the throat.
Jaxon is once again pinned by an officer.

Kinky fucks.

He manages to grab the officer's gun and shoots him in the side before rolling back to his feet.
News reporters were filming everything, so he's live on TV, the whole country watching in anticipation.
"This is breaking news. Jaxon Bates, well known mafia king is being brought in. As you can see behind me, he isn't going down without a fight. He and his empire have terrorised us for too long. He's a king. But History is proof that all kings fall. Today, Jaxon Bates' reign of terror will be no more."
He hears the reporter and faces them, opening his arms and yelling, "I KNOW MY BOYS ARE WATHCING THIS! WHEN IM GONE, MY SECOND-IN-COMMAND WILL TAKE OVER FOR A WHILE! YOU'VE ALL BEEN THE BEST, IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU FOR SO LONG! GIVE THEM HELL FOR ME!"
He's dragged to the floor with his hands against his back, cuffs quickly being placed tightly around his wrists. They strip his weapons off him and he's taken to the containment van.

The cameras and microphones catch his last words before the doors are locked and bolted shut,

"Ashgate will be my new kingdom, THIS IS NOT OVER!"