Chapter 63: Ant-Man Prologue

Hey everyone it's me Y/N L/N a.k.a the Ultimate Spider-Man and I'm back again to tell you guys whats been going on since the battle of Sokovia and I revealed my identity to the world.

So it's been three months since the avengers defeated Ultron and it's honestly been quiet since. Though the avengers and myself have gone on a few missions around the world but not a lot. In the meantime Miles and I have just been protecting New York.

Well in my personal life, Felicia and I have been together for three months and we even live together now and Barry and I have been spending time together and he loves that his dad is a superhero. As for other things, MJ has really come into her own suit which she has used a few times even though I've told her it's for emergencies only.

As for Miles, he took down a group called the underground and has really come into his own as Ghost Spider. Though he's had his mistakes but just like I have.

Now as for the thing your all wondering about. My identity as Spider-Man hasn't really had much effect on my life as I thought it would, though I have had kids come up to me ask for my autograph which is pretty cool. An old guy even asked me for my autograph. Honestly I'm just glad not much has happened since I revealed my identity. I just hope it lasts.

Well anyways that's it for now. So I guess I'll talk to you guys later.