Chapter 109: Thor: Ragnarok Prologue

Hey guys you know the drill. It's me Y/N L/N and I'm here to tell you everything that's happened to me since I fought my best friend Cole after he was taken over by the symbiote.

So it's been fifteen months since I left earth on a quinjet, I just couldn't go back because I know that it was my fault. The loss of Mj, Jill those officers. I've been living with their deaths ever since it happened. But most importantly I've been living with the fact it was my fault Cole was taken over and I killed him.

After a while of being in the quintet though honestly I'm not even sure how long I was in there, but anyways I ended up landing on a planet known as Sakaar, where I ended up being taken by a man known as the grandmaster as he holds a contest of champions on the planet.

In my time on the planet, I've fought against many contestants throughout the universe as that's what I do for the grandmaster, I've actually gone up against Bruce or well Hulk as he's also on Sakaar after we defeated Ultron he left earth.

Hulk and I went up against each other and because neither of us could take down the other, the grandmaster decided to make us both champions and the two of us fight together even though Hulk doesn't like that but he's gotten over it. He's actually learning how to talk and I've been teaching him.

(A/N: So I don't actually know if the grandmaster would do this, but in this story he does. So just go with it please.)

I haven't been back to earth, see time works differently on Sakaar, so while it's been fifteen months on earth, on Sakaar it could have been years. I'm not exactly sure.

I did meet a woman named Valkyrie, she's the one who took me to the grandmaster and she and I have become sorta friends. I've managed to talk to her quite a few times.

Anyways, that's it for now. I guess I'll talk to you some other time.