Why'd you have to be so cute?

17th february 2022

instagram

📍Los Angeles, California

🔵⚪

⚪🔵

⚪🔵

AmeliaBrownofficial: All from last night ❤️
liked by lilyjames, jadeparker, charlesleclerc, landonorris and 11,995,884 others
78,780 comments

user1: where di you go?
user2: GORGEOUS 
jadeparker: damn girl u look hot 🥵🥵🥵 
charlesleclerc: 😍
↳ AmeliaBrownofficial: @charlesleclerc ❤️
user 3: do you see this or is it just me #chamelia
pierregasley: #CHAMELIA
user4: she's ugly why does anybody even like her
user5: when r u gonna go back to indonesia?
AmeliaBrownofficial: @user5 soon i hope so. i really do wanna go there but im too busy.

charlesleclerc started following you

(*≧︶≦))( ̄▽ ̄* )ゞ

Charles's pov

it has been 2 months since I've seen her, as soon as we all left and went home i instantly searched her in google and Instagram as soon as i saw Instagram i followed her an i saw some post. turns out she a world renowned badminton player. so she's maybe out my league but hey a man can always try right?

"you know you've been stalking this girl for like at least 2 hour now" george complains as he sat next to charles on the sofa. "i know but i mean she's pretty the thing is i don't know if she's single or not" i replied with a frustrated look

"She's very much single" as i heard a women's voice it was jade i forgot that lando asked if its ok to come here and i said yes. "wait so he actually got a chance?" lando asked jade "you do i mean, she and her now ex timothee have been together for 2 ½ years until they broke up. and if ur asking why they broke up is because amelia caught timothee with her now ex bestfriend emma" jade answered i was shocked what kind of a man would do something to her.

she deserves the world. she's nice, polite and, she sounds fun even though i have never hang out with her before i have my doubt's "shes coming over for the italian grand prix you know, maybe you can make a move there mate eh" lando annoyed me while i was thinking on how to possibly hang out with her.

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

dont forget and leave some suggestions :)