The Drama

instagram

emmamiller: good 4 u is out (oh thank you to that brown haired girl for inspiring this song :) )

emmamiller:
good 4 u is out (oh thank you to that brown haired girl for inspiring this song :) )

2,134,883 likes

1,103 comments

user1: fuck you @ameliabrown
user2: wait is this about charles?
enews: who is this brunnete girl?
emmamiller: @enews 👀👀👀
user3: #ameliaisoverparty
user4: @user3 #ameliaisoverparty

load more comments...

Amelia's POV

"what the actual fuck is happening right now" i said with anger, i have 3 more hour till the semi finals "calm down amelia" jade try's to comfort me. "ima call you back Charles coming" i ended the call while i opened the door of my hotel. "i can explai-" charles said before i interrupted "wtf charles, how could you be so dumb to pick her as your ex" i said while i walked down the hallway an sat at my bed looking frustrated. 

"im sorry i wasn't thinking it was 2 years ago, i'd never think that this could happen. i only broke up with her because she's so fucking toxic, she only used me for my money or publicity and i-" he said while i gain sympathy "its fine" its not fine that mother fucker casted my ex 'timothee chalamet' in her music video. but i cant say that to him he has enough pressure. but now i have to deal with the press.

"you sure?" he asked me with a concern face as i noded "how about this after this competition we go to jakarta and, you could show me around how about that?" he said while cheering me up "no social media at all, promise?" he added "promise" i said while smiling at him god cant he just get any better.

its the semi final, i lost to AN Se Young from Korea. but hey, even if your a world champion doesn't mean you can't lose to a match . you're of course gonna lose some times but at the positive side is that i got second runner up which isnt that bad but i still have to do a panel, this panel wasn't that because you only get one question.

"miss amelia, how would you respond to the backlash of you and emma miller?" the journalist asked me i felt shivers down my skin as i looked to my pr manager  "eh- i think emma is a brilliant singer and that she has amazing songs" i said out of relieved " oh and what do you think of timothee being in the music video?" the journalist asked again "well, you only get question so i dont think me answering the second question will be necessary" i said while i laugh uncomfortably the other journalist also laughed too.

instagram

emmamiller: looks like someone is scared to tell the public that she stole my bf

emmamiller:
looks like someone is scared to tell the public that she stole my bf

1,191,253 likes

298 comments

jadeparker: and it looks like you have less likes now
liked by ameliabrown

user1: @jadeparker YESSS SPILL THE TEA SISS
user2: @jadeparker just admit it amelia sucks look to prove it she got 2nd runner up, aww looks like she cant focus because the new music
liked by emmamiller

enews: 👀👀👀

load more comments...

(a/n well that was an emotional roller coaster)

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

i honestly don't know what to add if u have some ideas please comment or message me. all these picture are from Pinterest i only added some texts so credits to them i honestly thought that those were real. anyways good nightt