Unfriendly Encounter

(Y/n) P.O.V

Announcer 1: And here we are, ladies and gentlemen, the fight you've been waiting for, one has more physical strength than anything I've ever seen, and the other has an intellect to match, give it up for (Y/n) (L/n) and Acero Mutatio.

Ace and I keep walking forward into the giant arena, the wild cheering deafening the thoughts in my head. I glance over at Ace to get a feel of what he's up to, and I see his eyes darting around the perimeter.

(Y/n): 'Nice to know I'm not the only one that's on edge.'

Announcer 2: They've been in some of the best fights we've had all day, a berserker of beatings and a hot and cold enigma, it's... Ira Shade and Kin Seldon.
The overwhelming sound of the crowd continues as two hooded figures approach before throwing off both of their cloak's.

Kin Sledon:

Ira Shade

Ira: Well, today is my lucky day; I came to blow off some steam and to warm up before an assignment and found precisely the man I've been looking for

The blond one said with venom practically dripping from his mouth as he punched his palm. Ace then leans over to me, keeping his eyes on our soon-to-be foes.

Acero: Be warned, shade is the name used by a now-defunct devil family.

(Y/n): We can't go anywhere without bumping into devils, can we. *sigh*

Announcer 1: 3!

As soon as the count down starts, we all leap into a battle stance with Ace reaching for his gun in his holster under his coat, the angry-looking one getting into a boxing stance, I stand more openly to try and take the first move, and the white-haired fellow summons a staff from nowhere.

Announcer 2: 2!

I notice a tattoo of a dragon forming as it starts to glow, Ira continues to glare at me, with purple smoke starting to appear, I slowly bring out my Kagune, and Kin mutters some words under his breath.