Aftermath

Kiba: (Y/n) listen I know you don't really trust them. But they have missed you and they would do anything for you man. They would even lay down their own life for you.

You looked up at Akeno and walked forward a bit

(Y/n): Akeno remember what I asked you that day before I fought you and Rias peerage?

-Flashback-

Akeno: I will do anything! To gain your trust again! And I mean anything...

You slightly turned your head to see her tearing up and crying

(Y/n): Even at the cost of your pathetic life.

Akeno: Y-Yes... Anything. No matter what it takes.

-Flashback ends-

Akeno nodded

(Y/n): Has your answer changed.?

Akeno shook her head no

Akeno: I will lay down my life for you. If it will make you trust me again..I will die by your hand.

You could tell she was serious and she wasn't lying. Then you looked at Koneko and Asia then at Rias.

Ace: Listen (Y/n) why not make her more miserable and take her peerage as well, she'll be left with nothing but her own self-pity and regret.

(Y/n): As much as I don't want to. I will let you three may come along with my team. Only because Ace made a great point and I want Rias to suffer.

You looked in the direction of Akeno, Asia, and Koneko

(Y/n): Now. This doesn't mean I forgive you for what happened. Put Eri's life or my team life in danger and I will kill you on the spot.

The girls nodded and ran over to your side taking out their evil pieces then breaking them in front of Rias.

Rias: You're all traitors.. (I got it right this time!) I will see to it that I will have your heads! All of you!

You scuffed then turned your back to Rias facing your team and now the newly added members of your team

(Y/n): Let's go, they're done, and we're done here.

You led your team out of the building leaving a screaming Rias and a pissed off Sirzechs.

Rias: AHHHHHHHH!!!

Sirzechs: Damn it...

-TimeSkip Out of the UnderWorld-

You were walking ahead of everyone else with Eri holding your hand. Ace walked up to you and tapped you on the shoulder, he needed to talk to you privately.

(Y/n): Hey Eri go on ahead and give me and your uncle Ace a second we need to talk.

She nodded and she went next to Angela you turned and looked at Ace

(Y/n): What's up?

Ace: There's gonna be fallout.

(Y/n): For killing Issei and taking the Red Dragon emperor away from the devils? Yeah. I would imagine so, I'm sure Sirzechs is going to send everything he has at us. To see to it that we're dead and stop at nothing to make sure that we are dead.

Ace: So what're you thinking?

(Y/n): I'm with you, Ace. We'll do what has to be done. No matter what happens I have your back. You've had mine since the beginning and nothing's changed that.

Ace: Same here (Y/n). You saved me from the darkest parts of hell and saved me from eternal torture. I am forever grateful, also what are you going to do with the Sacred Gear?