The Paranoid Villains Have a Crush on Me Chapter 5: Campus World (5) •

The next morning, Ning Xingzhou bought breakfast and headed to the hospital excitedly.

But when he arrived there was no one was in sight, the ward was empty, the head nurse apologized to him for her ineffective care and the lady nurse who was on duty last night stood with her head bowed, her eyes were red and she was obviously wronged.

Ning Xingzhou said it was okay and thanked the nurse again. After leaving the hospital, his shoulders collapsed and his expression was dying.

He clearly said that he was not allowed to "jailbreak", so why did that guy escape without any prospect?

No, when he said "don't escape from prison, see you tomorrow" yesterday, he was talking to himself there and the other party didn't respond to him at all.

Ning Xingzhou was depressed for a moment, but quickly cheered up. The target of the task is clearly avoiding him - so he will just appear in front of him.

...

Lu Yuan's self-healing ability is good. After resting for a night, most of the swelling on his face has disappeared, but it is still swollen more than usual. The scratches and bruises on his face are still there. He was beaten hard.

"Aye, he went to fight again on the weekend?"

"Hey, if a student doesn't study hard, he knows how to fight all day long. What does he look like? It's a shame for Class 13."

"Hey, it's a pity that his face is not slapped!"

"It's better if he's ruined, otherwise, just relying on that face, will he be the third person to act like his motherfucker?"

"That's right - like the old saying goes: Like mother like son. That's not just casual talk."

"Isn't he like father like son - right? Even if it's genetic, he's a scumbag that's inherited from his father, right?"

"Didn't he grow up with his mother..."

Lu Yuan frowned, ignoring the chatter around him and walked to the last row of the classroom. He pulled away the stool and sat there and his long legs slammed on the desk with such force that it seemed that the ground shook twice.

The classroom was quiet for a while.

The classmates in the class are still afraid of him. They are used to talking about him on weekdays. But when the other party's temper came up and was full of anger, they didn't dare to dance too hard.

"Really, this guy ate gunpowder today, he's so fierce..." Someone muttered in a low voice, but no one dared to respond.

"Lu Yuan! What are you doing! The desk is for studying, not for you to rest your legs!" The head teacher came in from the back door and saw Lu Yuan who was resting his leg on the table at a glance.

Lu Yuan frowned and looked impatient, but he honestly put his legs down, took out the book and read it. No one knew if he was reading or if it was just for show.

For most of the course, he was absent-minded. This class was physics. The teacher scolded Fang Qiu on the stage, but he stared at the cherry tree outside the window in a daze.

If that person went to the hospital today and found that he was not there, how would he react? Confused, annoyed, angry, disappointed?

Whatever he thinks! Lu Yuan scratched his hair irritably. He was trying to clear the other party out of his mind.

"Dudu!" The head teacher knocked on the door and came in, "Mr. Li, I'll delay you for two minutes."

The physics teacher nodded, stood to the side, and let the other teacher stand on the podium.