chapter two

"My love for you is strong enough to make the moon explode"
.............................................

"(Y/n)!" His name was yelled, he sighed and turned to the caller but wasn't able to see them as his vision became clouded and he heard a loud ringing in his ears, right before everything went still and dark.

The year was 1999 and a now 13 year old (y/n) walked on the sidewalk, closer to the buildings than the street. He had long forgotten the accident that happened that day but the memory of boy who ran into him was still engraved into his mind, he would sometimes get flashes of memories of the boy that he knew he never had of him, like the one where he saw the boy in the diner, drinking coffee but he had never seen the boy there before or at all after that first encounter.

It wasn't only him, it was multiple people. He saw his mailman in a memory once, bending down to pet a cat. Later he found out that his mailman had actually killed the cat.

Another time he saw an older friend smile and complement a woman, there was another where he saw the boy again, in a room full of people, he noticed an axe in the boys hand too.

He never knew why he had these 'memories' and he didn't like to call them 'visions' because he almost never saw them happen in real life, but he swore to himself to never tell anyone, in fear of them not believing him, or thinking he was possessed by the devil.

(Y/n) sat outside his home, picking at the small sunflowers that were growing in his mother's garden, she would kill him if she found out what he was doing, but he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing.

He picked at them, thinking about different thinks he could do to entertain himself from bordem but each idea was shut down on account that the boy was too lazy to walk far nor in the mood to talk to his friends.

He sighed as he fully picked the stem out of the soil and patted the soil to look even with the rest of the flower bed. He then stood up and looked around for something nearby to keep himself busy with, only to see nothing.

With another sigh, he took a step toward the house but had to catch himself from falling as his vision changed from his normal sight to another room.

This was normal for him.

His memories became more vivid each time and it would always feel as if he was there too.

He looked around, he was in a kitchen. He could see random people walk in, talking. One sat on the table cross legged, in a skirt. Then others stood around the table as the last, the smallest one, looked through the cupboard for something.

They all continued to talk to each other until the one on the counter turned to (y/n), and pointedat him while asking the others "anyone else seeing the kid?"

(Y/n) was so shocked his surroundings immediately changed back to his home, before he could even see if the others could see him too. "He could see me?...he could see me...did any of the others ever...no, im imagining things...am i?" He spoke to himself, wondering, hoping no one ever saw him.

"(Y/n)!-"