Chapter 5

The story's getting old and my heart is getting colder.
I just wanna be Jekyll, but I'm always fighting Hyde.
You've got rocks in your head, I can hear them rolling 'round.
You can say that you're above it, but you're always falling down.
Is there a method to your madness, is it all about pride?
Everyone I know, they've got a demon inside.
Oh, yo, yo, there's a demon inside
Oh, yo, yo, just like Jekyll and Hyde
Oh, yo, yo, all this anger inside
Oh, yo, yo, I feel like Jekyll and Hyde

If I wasn't so deranged, could I ever face the pain?

Brazen's plan worked, him and Finn both took the fall. Now, they're going to Ashgate.
They were currently in a large transport van. They haven't let Brazen have his meds yet, soon they'll have to pay the potential consequences. If they think he's violent while he's on them, they should see what happens when he's off them. He looks around, seeing around twenty inmates, with ten heavily armed guards.

Should I? Yeah, yeah, I should.

He looks to the guards that cuffed him, "Hey babes, how's it hanging?"
He laughs as he receives death glares in return. Finn elbows him in the ribs and shakes his head.
The guards being complete opposites, one's a large, burly man that doesn't seem to be made of muscle, the other is a young, tones officer with facial piercings.
"You sure do cuff people a lot, don't ya? Maybe you'd like to cuff me, again.... But to your bed this time?"
The other inmates start to laugh under their breath but try to hide it behind coughs and steel facial expressions.
"Come on, you've been eye-fucking me since you got to pin and cuff me."
The larger one seems to have enough of Brazen's unfiltered mouth.
"Your mother never taught you to keep your damn mouth shut, punk?" He doesn't give Brazen the time to reply and he whips out a stun baton, electricity dancing around it which entrances Brazen and a few others. The man notices Brazen's change in expression and gets creeped out,
"You sick fuck! If you're so fascinated, then let's give you a taste!" He puts it up to level seven/ten and presses it into Brazen's chest. The others watch in mesmerisation, admiration, fascination and anticipation, some even wincing as if they feel the pain. Although Brazen shocks them all...he seizes up, but instead of screaming, he laughs. His laughs carry on throughout the ride to the prison as the guard shocks him repeatedly.
When they get inside IceRiver, the doors open, their torsos released from the seats and they're all dragged off to transport. Some idiot breaks out of the chains and tries to run, inmates from the other side of the barbed wire fences whom are laced in blood start cheering and laughing. It soon gets louder as said idiot is shot dead.

Snipers on the roof.

Brazen wants to make an impression. Brazen wants to fit in and climb to the top. So Brazen does something wreckless.
He turns to the guard, remembering him constantly electrocuting him and remembers all those times his father did something similar. The inmates watch, releasing yells, cheers and whistles of anticipation as they see Brazen's bloodlust-ridden self walk up to the guard. He uses the chain on the cuffs to choke him. The other guards shock him but it also affects the guard due to contact. So they have no choice but to unlock the cuffs, the man lives, but he has tears streaming down his face.

Pussy.

"You think you can fuck with me can get away with it!? Well guess what. You fucking can't! Stop crying, you fucking pussy!" Brazen just continues laughing in glee as they shock him.
The inmates behind the barbed wire chant 'fucking pussy' as Brazen is thrown to the floor and forced into a straitjacket, provided by a medic that ran out of the building to check on the officer.
Finn shakes his head in disbelief and gets taken to the cells on the third level with the others, while Brazen is dragged to God knows where.