𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

" she will be the one, the savior of the wolves' clans.

Her howl shall send fear through the enemy, and her eyes blaze in the light of the fire. Never shall one battle, never shall one bleed, under her rule.

For it is the fair through the love of a heart so pure, her name blessed—the lunar shine upon the day the wolf pup is born.

A moon of fire, the fire moon.

She shall not have many off but enough to manage in the wolf.

The life of a wolf isn't easy. And soon, her life will take y waited turns, and she'll be tested. For her loyalty, for her bravery. Shall she succeed or plummet to despair and dismay with the flailed ones? Only time will tell.

Follow the story of the wolf pup called Shaodwfire raised in the clan Shaowpaws. Her father's name rung tiring, and fear will forever eat his opponent's heart. Her mother called Mooneye, beautiful as the dawn but powerful enough to the strength of ten. Shall these wolves share the fate of the failed ones or thrive upon the food chain?

Only time will tell.

And to the reign of beats birthed of the womb of the moon shall the wolves thrive."

☽⚚☾

Hello and welcome to my newest book! I hope you're going to enjoy this. I make this from the oration I get from my friend ElijahCole11. He's a fantastic writer and a good "mentor" for my writing. I hope he'll like this, and anyone is welcome to give me Poitiers on how this book can be better. And also, this isn't based on anything I've read before; it's only pure imagination. He's also the one who's made the cover for me:3 ElijahCole11

Anyway hope you'll like it all off you who reads it~!

-Saph