passed out

hi guys! this is the first oneshot in this book. also i'm english and live in england so some things i say will probably be different to what americans say so if you struggle understanding just check on google. sorry this is quite short. i hope you enjoy 😊 x

Summary (spoiler): the squad are having a chill day together but jentzen starts getting lightheaded and passes out. lev being the loving and caring boyfriend of jentzen, panics and doesn't know what to do.

————————————————
jentzens pov:
the squads having a chill day at pipers house and then sleeping over so of course me and my boyfriend lev go over to hers. we played some games, watched movies, sat on our phones, had naps and more. it's just a couple minutes past 3pm when i start feeling slightly lightheaded but i just brush it off thinking it's nothing.

as the time comes closer to 3:30pm i start feeling worse.
"i feel a bit lightheaded" i told lev. "come cuddle with me and if you need anything don't be afraid to ask" he replied worried about me. i sit on his lap and cuddle into his neck, enjoying the sweet smell of him.

the squad enter the room and coo at me and lev cuddling. "oh don't be cooing loads. it's not like you haven't seen us cuddle before. besides, he's lightheaded so i'm trying to make him feel better" u hear lev say.

about an hour later, i became thirsty so i got up from levs lap, even though i was really enjoying cuddles, and go to get a glass of water. However, once i stood up, i became dizzy and everything looked fuzzy. then, the world went black.

levs pov:
  jentzen got up to get a glass of water but then he passed out and now i don't know what to do. "guys i need help please! jentzens passed out!" i shout worried. the rest of the squad came running in and saw jentzen on the floor.

"oh my god! what happened?" piper asked. "he got up to go and get a glass of water because he was thirsty but then he passed out and now i don't know what to do!" i replied while carefully moving jentzens head onto my lap. "how about we give it a minute or two and then if he doesn't wake up we'll call an ambulance?" emily suggested. about a minute later, jentzen slowly began to stir in my lap so the squad moved out of his way so he didn't wake up surrounded by a bunch of people. he slowly opened his eyes and asked, "what happened?" "you passed out" elliana and jenna say simultaneously. "you okay?" lev asked concerned for his boyfriend. "yeah i think i need a drink and some sleep though."

3rd person pov:
the squad go and chill in piper's bedroom for a bit. jentzen has a small drink of water and gets comfortable in the safe embrace of his lovers arms. "i love you" jentzen whispers to lev. " i love you too" he whispered back. then jentzen slowly begins to fall asleep in levs lap, while the rest of the squad chat quietly and lev thinks about his cute boyfriend who is sleeping in his lap.