thunder

hi guys. this is a bit of a longer oneshot but it isn't that much bigger so i'm sorry that these aren't very long. i hope you enjoy this oneshot and have an amazing day. love you bye xxx 🥰

summary (spoilers): a thunderstorm starts and jentzen gets scared. lev hears him crying and whimpering so goes to check up on him. they end up cuddling and falling asleep at the end.

————————————————

jentzens pov
A thunderstorm was happening and I was hiding under my fluffy blankets. Truth be told I really don't like thunder at all; it's loud, bright, scary and just overwhelming. my handsome boyfriend lev came into the bedroom and walked over to the bed where I was sitting, crying and covering my ears while hiding under the blankets. he sat on the bed and gently rapped his arms around me, "are you okay jenzo?" lev asked me. I was still crying and i moved to rest my head on his shoulder. "Are you scared?" he asked me. "Y-y-yes" I stuttered out and I flinched as another strike of thunder came down. lev hugged me tighter and started to softly hum. I started to slowly stop crying. "Wanna cuddle?" Lev asked me."y-yeah that would be n-nice" I stuttered out once again. he chuckled. "you're so cute jenzo" He said. I blushed "shut up I'm not c-cute!" I yelled. "Sure you aren't" lev whispered into my ear. "Shut up and let's just cuddle" I said stubbornly. "Okay whatever you say cutie~" lev said. "I hate you right now" I said being bratty. "Sure ya do" Lev said with a small chuckle. I giggled and leaned my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and put both of my hands near my head (still on Levs chest). lev wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes humming softly again which sent little vibrations through his chest making me giggle at the tickling feeling. It was silent for a second as me and lev were peacefully cuddling. Then another strike of thunder and lightning came and startled me but lev was just straight faced. "Don't worry about it bubs" he said, "let's just get to sleep" he said Again. I giggled, "ok!" I said. I closed my eyes again as I started hearing quite, soft snores. I smiled slightly and didn't even acknowledge the thunder anymore even though it is one of my biggest fears. I started to drift off smiling and soon enough fell asleep peacefully laying on my boyfriend's chest.

levs's p.o.v
I heard crying and whimpering coming from mine and jentzens shared bedroom. I knew it was jentzen but I was just worried about why he was whimpering and crying. I walked into mine and jentzens bedroom and sat on the bed. I put my arms around him. "Are you okay jenzo?" I asked him. Using his pet name. He rested his head on my shoulder. Awe my poor baby. "Are you scared?" I asked him. "Y-y-yes" he stuttered out. He flinched as another strike of thunder and lightning came. I hugged him tighter and started to hum. He started to cry lighter which made me smile. "Wanna cuddle?" I asked him. "Y-yeah that would be n-nice" he stuttered out again. He is so cute. I chuckled. "you're so cute jenzo" I said. "Shut up I'm not c-cute" he said stuttering while yelling. "Sure you aren't" I said chuckling a bit. "Shut up and let's just cuddle." He said stubbornly. "Okay whatever you say cutie~" I said. "I hate you right now" he said being bratty. Oh his ass is going to feel that later... "Sure ya do" I said a little annoyed but chuckled again. He giggled and leaned his head back on my chest. I smiled. He closed his eyes and put his hands near his head. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes starting to hum sending little vibrations through my chest. jentzen giggled. I felt him flinch as thunder struck again. "Don't worry about it bubs" I said, using his other pet name. "let's just go to sleep" I said soon after. he giggled again. "ok!" He said happily. Soon after a fell asleep. And I had a wonderful dream about me and my beautiful boyfriend, jentzen.