003.The traitorous witch

(Tangled up in blue)

"I cannot believe you disposed of those bodies without me. You know how much I love to set things on fire" Rebekah complained looking at Nik in annoyance. "Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl whose carrying my child" Klaus laughed with a shrug.

"Aw, I'm so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven" Rebekah stated sarcastically. "It's just adorable how much you care Nik" Nora scoffed downing the contents of her glass. "The werewolf would like to know what the plan is" Hayley inputted walking into the room with the three originals.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean love, my plan for global domination, Ellanora's plan to drink herself to death or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world" Klaus smirked making both girls scowl. Rebekah grabbed a paint brush and threw it at her brother but he caught it and whilst he was busy gloating at his blonde sister the brunette grabbed a pencil and threw it from where she was sitting behind the desk. Klaus groaned turning to scowl at his oldest sister as he pulled the pencil from the side of his neck. The older of the two girls smiling in triumph.

"The plan to rescue Elijah, the you know the good brother, the one who is in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back" Hayley quipped making the brunette original roll her eyes at the werewolf's concern for her brother. "In the front if we're being specific" Klaus corrected smugly glancing at Nora to make sure she wasn't getting another pencil to fling at him.

"You three said that'd you'd get him back. So is there a plan or not?" Hayley pressed. "Well firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless" Klaus started moving to lean on the back of the chair his sister was sitting in. "Here we go" Nora muttered to herself grabbing the bottle of bourbon off the table deciding to abandon her glass, getting drunk seemed like a great idea right about now.

"And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcels trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently, and thirdly Rebekah please" Klaus concluded gesturing towards the blonde. "And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back" Rebekah explained with a shrug.

"That's not the whole plan is it?" Hayley asked worriedly glancing between the vampires. "Oh please, Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling but there is none more diabolical love" Nora laughed making Hayley turn to Klaus waiting for his response. "That's only plan A love. There's always a plan B" the hybrid taunted. "And what's plan B?" The wolf sighed debating if she wanted to know the answer. "War" Klaus smirked tauntingly.

✖️✖️✖️

"Well that's a lie I only killed 7, Nora killed 1 and the other two I have no bloody clue. Should I make Thierry my 8th?" Rebekah explained to her brother as the sisters went to meet Sophie. "Marcel is playing friendly. We can't kill the favourite son, or he'll catch onto us" Klaus explained trying to hide is irritation. "So war it is then" Rebekah stated. "Indeed, do you and Nora know what to do with the witch?" Klaus asked. "I believe we do" Rebekah assured. Klaus had told his sisters to deal with Sophie so that's exactly what they were going to do.

"Oh so glad you could make it. Elijah only lies daggered and rotting whilst you dilly dally" The blonde spoke sarcastically. "Your lucky I came at all. What do you want? And who the hell are you?" The witch asked looking at the brunette rudely making Rebekah internally groan Ella had no tolerance for rudeness. "I'd watch your tone love the only reason I haven't snapped you neck already is because your linked to the werewolf carrying my niece or nephew" Nora scowled looking the witch up and down.