waking up...

You wake up from a deep sleep, a fern green quilt covers your body and your boyfriend is picking at his hair in the mirror. His tight uniform show off his muscular physic. He strokes his hair back with a comb just before applying  more gel.

You don't even notice you're staring until he quickly glances, smirking at himself as he continues to admire himself once again. His confident energy fills the room.

"Morning sweetheart" he said charmingly, his voice is music to you ears

"M-morning" you stutter. To be completely honest, this is your first time around a boys house, you're so nervous about the etiquettes of a "sleepover"

You stumble out of bed and find yourself still limping from the night before. You just need to get your keys, shoes, and phone before getting the hell out of there before it gets awkward.

Your borrowed shirt is a cool white and has "lucky land communications" on the top right corner. It's a few sizes too big and drapes off your shoulder, exposing your upper chest.

Unfortunately for you, to get to your desired items, you have to walk past Jouske. His tall, broed body blocks your pathway to the door. The "walk" turned more into a squeeze

You can feel his back compress against your chest. You feel you heart race and one again, butterflies swell in you stomach. Usually you'd feel claustrophobic in these sort of situations. But this time your can feel the tingling sensation brew in your throat.

"You could of said "excuse me""  he chuckles before moving forward to give you room. 

"Thanks" you reply quietly 

Just as your about to walk towards the door and head off, a voice behind you rings in your ear:

"Not even a goodbye?" He jokes, still pampering his hair

You gaze at him and before the words leave your mouth he grabs your face and pulls you in just before he gives you a sultry kiss. You tremble out of nervousness and wrap your hands around his shoulders for support. His hands are so large and strong, he has complete control.

"G-goodbye" you whimper. Still shaken up by his bold move

You timidly leave the room. You can't wait to have a nice, steamy bath....