[•A small prologue•]

(The humans: Brandon, Jackson, Mario, Xylo, Collin and the others are supernaturals well we have to have humans to this story don't we?)

3rd pov

When Lucas was little he lived with his parents in heaven he mostly played with his best friend Lucifer yet that all came to an end when a law was made by the humans and the law was that any human can capture the supernaturals and sell them or take them as slaves and they can do whatever they want with them and by anything we mean anything.

One day a 9 year old Lucas was out with his parents playing with Lucifer tag when all of a sudden there was an explosion "HUMANS!" Somebody yelled scared the humans had broke into the heavens and were capturing all of the angels Lucifer, Lucas and Lucas's parents were making their way out when someone catched Lucifer "LUCIFER!" Lucas yelled he tried to free him from the mans gasp but it didn't work out his mother pulled Lucas back "LUCAS GO AND FLY AWAY I'LL FIND YOU!" Lucifer yelled after him as Lucas and his parents escaped. Lucas was sad that he lost his best friend he promised himself that he would find him and free him someday. Lucas and his parents hid in a house but when he was 12 humans catches his parents too but he managed to escape so now he is living on his own in a house on a flying whale that is made out of rock.