[•A new home•]

I am not doing a Lucas × Brandon ship just so you know it's a bromance also
Brandon= 24 years old Mario= 20 years old Xylo= 22 years old Lucas= 16 years old (Probably not their cannon ages)

3rd POV

When they were walking it was quiet almost the whole time except when Xylo was telling them about one anime that he watched however Lucas had no idea what that was but he soon figured from Xylos explaining that it must  be some sort of cartoon show. When they walked in the villiage the people there were looking at Lucas as if he was a price to be won He really didn't like it so he hid behind Brandon's back even though Brandon gave Lucas a look that said don't go behind me or something along those lines but Lucas being Lucas ignored it he just felt too uncomfortable and scared. I mean what supernatural wouldn't be scared in a situation like this? Lucas then felt Brandon push him infront of him and Lucas made a sound that was close to a groan he didn't want to be infront of him! Suddently he felt an arm being placed onto his shoulder and saw that it was Brandon he still had his stone face on "Don't worry we'll be home soon." He sounded annoyed for some reason 'Wait we're going to their home does that mean that......I am going to be his slave?' Lucas's eyes  started watering up again at that Lucas didn't want to be anybody's slave 'But I guess that it's better then being sold to someone who might be even a bigger asshole not that Brandon is much of a one' He looked down clearly thinking these confusing theories  through. "We're going to get so much money for him." Xylo grinned "No." Brandon said emotionlessly "What do you mean no?" Mario asked "Ugh we aren't going to sold him he's going to be my...." He looked Lucas up and down "Toffee servant." Mario almost slapped himself and Xylo chocked on the air "Brandon you can have him do anything and you choose him delivering you toffee which you can easily do yourself?" Mario said and Brandon looked at him as if he could slice him into million pieces by just looking at him "I mean that's fine you don't want to hurt your legs you want to uh be relaxed I get it." Xylo says nervously trying to calm Brandon down "Why can't you be more like Xylo?" Brandon said coldly "W-Wha- what's that supposed to mean?!" Mrio got all angry and Xylo chuckled a bit more "Ugh kids these days." Mario had an open mouth now and Brandon well he just happily walked away at the thought of making Mario furious "HEY I AM ONLY 3 YEARS YOUNGER THEN YOU!" He screamed after Brandon who was smirking proudly of himself.

Lucas Pov

"Ah!Ooof....Sorry." I said as I bumped into Brandon when we stopped infront of a big mansion "Are you blind or something?" He looked me in the face and I shook my head no and only then I have noticed that Mario and Xylo were gone "W-W-Where are the o-other two?" I asked him scared if this was one of their plans how to get me or something "Did you seriously think that I live with those idiots?" Brandon looked at me annoyed? "W-Well since you were walking together I a-assumed that you lived together too- I am so-sorry that I assumed things..." I looked down disappointed at myself "It's fine I guess..." He said and then he opened the door into the big black and white mansion and we walked in "Wow." I accidentally said out loud as I was in a awe "Come on." He said sighing I looked around everything was so pretty and nicely organized we then entered into another room which had one king sized bed and the other was just a normal casual bed near the king sized one "You'll be sleeping in my room since I don't want you escaping though you might get your own if you work it up." I nodded looking around the room when I felt my stomach grumble. He then took off the cuffs off of my hands and wings and I then stretched them a little bit "Are you hungry?" He asked as he must have noticed my stomach grumbling "Yes." I answered he then left the room to get some food I guess but before he left he locked the door I sat down on the bed that was given to me and I started crying I wanted to go back and be free I started crying even more at the thought of me not being able to fly 'I'll have to find a way out of here' I took a shaky breath in as I tried to calm down before Brandon comes in with the food. I wiped my tears taking in deep breaths when Brandon then came in "Here have a soup." I took the soup he gave me and frankly I don't think he made this but I didn't want to ask him since I might offend him by that so I just ate the soup. It wasn't so bad but not so great either "Now-" Brandon began catching my attention "There are things well more like jobs here that you are going to be doing." He said "What are those j-jobs?" I asked not quite sure what they might be "Well you're going to be cleaning the house cooking but the most important thing that you are going to be doing is making me toffee." That wasn't actually bad 'I can live with that' I nodded my head in understatement "Okay sir." Brandon then seemed in thought which kinda spooked me "Just call me Brandon." I happily nodded I was never really good when it came to formalities and those things "Okay Brandon well my name is Lucas."  He cracked a small smile 'Well it's good to know that he can smile' he then gave me a cup "We're going to the living room and you're making me a toffee." He started walking and so did I. When we got here he sat on a couch watching something in the big box thing that I think the humans call a TV "Here's your toffee." I handed him one cup of toffee "If I may ask what are you watching?" He took a sip from his cup "Anime." He said as if that was supposed to answer anything "Anime?" I looked at him confused and he gasped "You don't know what an anime is?" He said as if he was hurt by that fact "N-No I don't." I answered and he gasped once more "Oh no you are learning what it is right this instant come come sit down Lucas." I quickly did as said so and sat down starting to watch this anime thing.