Chapter 1 Hook breaks the Hispter Twister Hoop

Izzy's POV

After I finally got my Hipster twist hoop back from the never bird, Captain Hook came out of nowhere.

" Captain Hook! You got to stay away from Izzy's hipster twister hoop captain!" Jake exclaimed as he was sticking up for me.

As I was about to use my hipster twister hoop, Captain Hook took it away from me and broke both ends then drop it on the floor.

"Oh no!" I screamed as I bent down on my two knees and looked at my broken hoop.

"Hahaha, now you will never ever ever use it again until next time puny Pirates." Hook said as he left leaving me on the sand crying.

Jake's POV

"Oh no." I heard Izzy say as I ran towards her and saw that her Hipster Twister hoop was now broken.

"Hahaha now you will never ever use it again. Until next time puny Pirates." I heard Hook say as he left.

"Captain Hook come back here and apologize." I yelled.

"I have a better idea Jake how about I don't." Hook yelled.

As I ignored what Captain Hook he just said, I went back to Izzy.

"Izzy, you okay I can throw that you're not." Cubby said as she looked at us with tears coming down her rosy cheeks.

"My...hipster...twister hoop......it's...broken." Izzy said while crying.

"Well maybe we can fix it." I suggested.

"Jake, nobody can fix this not even you or Cubby." Izzy exclaimed.

"We can try. All we need is some parts to fix it right?" Cubby asked as I nodded my head as Skully also nodded.

"NO!" Izzy screamed at us as Cubby backed away.

"Crackers, take it easy Izzy." Skully said.

"Jake, is Izzy going to hit me?" Cubby asked whole shacking.

"Don't worry Cubby I'm not going to let that happen." I told him whole ruffling his hair.

"I want my hipster twister HOOP!" Izzy yelled.

"Izzy, if you come down I'll go to the shop and let them fix it." I told her.

"No!" Izzy yelled.

"I know you're upset, but carrying on like this isn't going to make it better." I said.

"But..." Izzy was about to say, but I cut her off.

"I think you need something to calm yourself down, so maybe I am going to suggest that you go in the shower." I suggested.

"Okay!" Izzy said as she was about to go but turned around to us.

"I don't see you walking inside the hideout young lady." I say as she went inside for real this time.

Cubby's POV

"What are we going to do, Jake? Izzy is so upset." I asked.

"I know, I'll figure something out. But I need to watch over Izzy at the moment to make sure she doesn't hurt herself." Jake told me as he went inside.

Izzy's POV

As I was about to bath myself, I was really upset that my Hipster Twister hoop is now broken. So, I got into the shower for about 30 minutes to calm myself down.

*Knock, knock*

"Izzy? Its Jake! Are you okay in there?" I heard Jake from the door way.

"Yes!" I told him.

"Are you sure? Your not harming yourself are you?" Jake exclaimed.

"Ugh, NO! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.

"Izzy, I am trying to help you."  Jake said.

"I know that." I told him.

"So, why won't you let me Cubby or Skully help you? Izzy I'm starting to get worried about." Jake said.

"Well do me a favor Jake and stop worrying about me." I exclaimed.

"No. Izzy if you harm yourself it's going to be on you not me. We are your family and we are supposed to help you. I'm supposed to help you. I know you're upset I get that how can I help make it better? Come on Izzy answer me." Jake said as I just stayed silent in the bathroom.

Jake's POV

"No. Izzy if you harm yourself it's going to be on you not me. We are your family and we are supposed to help you. I'm supposed to help you. I know you're upset I get that how can I help make it better? Come on Izzy answer me." Jake said as Izzy just stayed silent in the bathroom. Which got me worried.

"Izzy come on, open the door." I told her.

"Open the door please." I repeatedly said as I started to get really really worried. So I took out my sorting open the door by breaking the doorknob.

Once the door was open I saw Izzy was about to hurt herself so I immediately took the knife away and brought her out of the bathroom.

"Izzy what is the matter with you? All we are trying to do is help you but all you're doing is hurting yourself. You didn't even answer my question or open the door." I told her.

"Is this still about your hipster twister hoop being broken by Captain Hook?" I asked as she nodded while tears were dripping down her cheeks as I pulled her into a hug.

"Shhhhhhhhh, it's okay Izzy, it's okay I'm here for you." I said.

"Thank goodness she has clothes on." I whispered to myself as Cubby and Skully came over to join in on the hug.

"How about I go out and buy you a new one." I suggested.

"But Jake, it's not the same. I want my hipster twister hoop. Not a new one." Izzy exclaimed as hubby brought over the Hipster Twister hoop that's still broken.

"Well the battery is busted, so that's out." Cubby told us as I gave him a glare.

"Oops sorry." Cubby apologized.

"Don't listen to Cubby. Because he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut." I exclaimed.

"What are we going to do? I mean I can't use it no more because it's broken thanks to Captain Hook." Izzy asked.

"We'll figure something out. And as for you, Cubby are grounded for mentioning batteries." I told him.

"Don't give me the pouty face that ain't going to work.

TBC....